PDA

View Full Version : Natty's using the WOWO method?

Xcessiv
06-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Hi. :worship2:

Has anyone ever tried the WOWO method using the Natty's blue/red? It makes it as easy to use as, for example, the P21S and it leaves a nice finish. I'm a bit worried about durability.

Do you recommend any other procedure? Whenever I let it haze, I find it a bit too hard to take off and it leaves some marks. Should I let it hazelonger?

Thank you.

A4 1.8tqm
06-26-2009, 01:19 PM
How long do you let it haze? Never used Natty's, but I just finished off my tub of P21s. I let it dry at least 15 min, and it always buffed off easily. Try the finger swipe test, if it swipes off clean your good to go if not just wait and try again. Be sure to apply in VERY thin coats. :cheers:

Surfer
06-26-2009, 01:56 PM
I've let Natty's Blue haze, as long as applied correctly I never had trouble buffing off?

Yukon Cornelius
06-27-2009, 08:43 AM
I also let Natty's blue haze, Natty's red I use WOWO.

ScottB
06-27-2009, 09:01 AM
I tend to use WOWO with most paste waxes and never noticed a huge difference. Some liquid waxes seem to need the additional curing time like Liquid Souveran.

Brian_Brice
06-27-2009, 11:21 AM
I've used nattys red and blue wowo, with no major difference in longevity, doesn't last that long to begin with, but it sure looks great.

Emile
06-27-2009, 11:50 AM
I have no idea how the Natty's Blue is supposed to be applied.

But Natty's Red either needs to be applied WOWO by panel, or applied to the entire vehicle and then immediately buffed off.

If you apply to a panel and do the finger swipe test, you will see that the wax should be immediately fully dried by then. The instructions also state the wax can be done WOWO by panel.

The only issue is if you are working with a microfiber applicator that is too wet where you will have to give the wax an extra minute to dry. But again, just do the finger swipe test and you will see that the Natty's Red is always fully dry almost instantly after you apply it. Letting it sit there before buffing it off will just make it harder and harder to remove.