michael k
06-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Included with my last order.Sure added a nice touch to it!Im the MAN

Thank you to everyone at AG!!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc219/walkingfloor198/013.jpg

:D

RustyBumper
06-22-2009, 10:27 PM
That's cool. How is it? I just got my order a few days ago and was excited to see what samples/goodies were thrown in my order, but when I opened it I didn't find anything other than the stuff I ordered. I felt like I just found out that Santa doesn't exist. :( Hopefully next time that won't happen again.

The one silver lining in my dark cloud was that Meghan took care of me on some stuff I ordered. Thanks, Meghan! :)

Dsoto87
06-23-2009, 08:59 AM
That's just the water right?

I was gonna say, AG is really expanding if they're getting into the energy drink market. I wouldn't be surprised either since its pretty profitable right now

michael k
06-23-2009, 10:09 AM
That's just the water right?

:)

I watch some show where they compared the affects of energy drinks,soda's, juices etc. to plain old water that was quite interseting.
A phrase that stuck with me is when they quipped "Water..natures energy drink". :cheers:

Later,
MK

Emile
06-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I got a bottle of their water also. It tastes pretty decent and it makes me want to do more detailing! I'll just refill the bottle until my next AG order where I will purchase a couple more bottles.

HMFIC
06-23-2009, 04:28 PM
It tastes just like water. It still boggles my mind that people spend so much money on bottled water.

I sold that last 2 I got for $1.49 in my store. It also boggles my mind at how much people will pay for water the most abundant thing on earth.

RustyBumper
06-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Abundant, yes. Always drinkable, no. The watere where I live is pretty bad. The first thing you notice about our tap water is the strong chlorine odor. The second thing is all the sediment floating in it. Not everyone has drinkable water, so buying it is sometimes the only choice there is.

loudog2
06-23-2009, 05:46 PM
It tastes just like water. It still boggles my mind that people spend so much money on bottled water.

I sold that last 2 I got for $1.49 in my store. It also boggles my mind at how much people will pay for water the most abundant thing on earth.
32pk of Icemountain $4.50 at Costco. It's not expensive. I'm on the road a lot(5000 miles a month). Bottled water is a necessity. SO is gatorade, mountain dew and a cold beer(end of day, not while driving)

michael k
06-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I got a bottle of their water also... and it makes me want to do more detailing!

LOL

michael k
06-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Abundant, yes. Always drinkable, no. The watere where I live is pretty bad.
You must live in Pheonix?That water did bad bad things to me.

ScottB
06-24-2009, 08:40 AM
I added a little package of Propel mix to my Autogeek water, now talk about supercharged. Might even add a drop or two of my favorite wax to help it slide down better (just joking).

trhland
06-24-2009, 01:36 PM
hmm yummy . hey scott whatcha been useing latly as your lsp? just wondering . you still sticking with the sealants?

Surfer
06-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Only true energy drink is a real Cuban Espresso made down here :cheers:

ScottB
06-25-2009, 04:50 PM
hmm yummy . hey scott whatcha been useing latly as your lsp? just wondering . you still sticking with the sealants?

summer time in Florida is sealant time. Playing between Four Star, Zaino, and Ultima currently.

trhland
06-25-2009, 09:56 PM
oh ok .im still a carnuaba man , allthough the sealant on my dumptruck is holding up very st(wolfgang) i wash the truck like once a month with a strong wash solution p21s auto wash mix and it still beeds after like crazy !!!