PDA

View Full Version : How long do the BOGO items deals last?

buffguy
06-22-2009, 05:03 PM
For example if the items are list today, when do they usually expire?

CharlesW
06-22-2009, 05:33 PM
For example if the items are list today, when do they usually expire?There doesn't seem to be any set time for the BOGO items to remain.
It seems to be updated each week or so, but not all items change at the update.
If you are wanting something on the list, it probably would be a good idea to buy it rather than wait.

Meghan
06-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Yes there is no set schedule, we change it up usually every week, I just changed them all a few days back.

SRHTX
06-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Yes there is no set schedule, we change it up usually every week, I just changed them all a few days back.

Meghan,

Do me a favor. :D Offer a BOGO on the last things I need for a while!!! :cheers: I'm still trying to figure out what I need that will cost $100 for free shipping!!!! LOL

CharlesW
06-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Also, it seems that sometimes new products show up and none of the older products are deleted.
By the same token, products may be deleted even though no new products were added.

At least I think I have seen both of those things happen. :)

Emile
06-23-2009, 11:15 AM
You guys have no idea how happy I am to finally see the Cobra Flex Foam Tire Dressing Applicators off the BOGO page. Not that it's a bad product, I actually ordered it on one of my AG orders. I just don't like seeing any particular item on the BOGO page for too long otherwise it gives me a negative impression of everything else that's on the page. Must be a psychological thing.

ScottB
06-23-2009, 01:52 PM
I would only note that sometimes a BOGO gets pulled rather quickly if the supplies run out. Thus I always get mine when first listed to avoid the feeling that I missed out on a deal.