PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion or Souveran over wdgps

unclestu
06-20-2009, 10:21 PM
I have a black car and a navy blue car both are 2009's. I plan to wash,clay,polish,glaze,paintseal with wdgps and as a final step I would like to layer with a paste wax. Which wax would look the best on a black or navy blue cars, Souveran or Fuzion? I am looking to achieve a high gloss deep wet shine. If anyone has any other recommendations they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Unclestu

Garry Dean
06-20-2009, 10:48 PM
In short I would tell you to skip the glaze step and use either one of the waxes in question. I personally have not used Fuzion, but I do use Souveran regularly and it looks amazing on all colors especially darker like black and red. Fuzion has been in my shopping cart at AG for a long time, but I haven't been able to justify the price, however it is on sale right now for $129.99. I may pick up one of the new 3oz jars sometime soon. Hope this helps.

Buddy
06-21-2009, 08:45 AM
You would be surprised what WG-DGPS does on black all by itself. It looks beautiful but I have tried Fuzion over it and to me it doesn't change the look That much or at all. It will however give you more durability. Pinnacle Souveran would be your best bet to get the nice deep glow of a great nuba wax. Good luck.

ScottB
06-21-2009, 08:45 AM
I dont see a glaze adding considerable wetness over each of those show winning waxes, I would choose one or the other (no wrong choice) and then fo with it.

A4 1.8tqm
06-21-2009, 02:47 PM
I agree that the glaze is unnecessary, try 2+ layers of DGPS (if you have the time to let it cure properly) topped with Fuzion. I love DGPS and Souveran, Fusion is on the way thanks to Rsurfer. :cheers: