PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural thoughts?

nosbusa
06-18-2009, 01:55 AM
If I have P21s 100%, Souveran, Fuzion, and the Wolfgang line, is it worth it in your opinion to buy Supernatural. I've read that some people like it , and some people say buy Rubbish Boy's original edition instead?

I'm wanting to try a new wax, but don't know if I should go with Supernatural, or Swissvax Concorso. Both are close in price if you buy the wooden jar. I thought about best of show, but you can't buy this anymore due to VOC regulations.

ASPHALT ROCKET
06-18-2009, 02:03 AM
If I have P21s 100%, Souveran, Fuzion, and the Wolfgang line, is it worth it in your opinion to buy Supernatural. I've read that some people like it , and some people say buy Rubbish Boy's original edition instead?

I'm wanting to try a new wax, but don't know if I should go with Supernatural, or Swissvax Concorso. Both are close in price if you buy the wooden jar. I thought about best of show, but you can't buy this anymore due to VOC regulations.

Concorso is alot better than Supernatural. RBOE is also a very nice wax. I would suggest either RBOE or Concorso. Concocorso is slightly easier to use than RBOE though.

agpatel
06-18-2009, 02:09 AM
Concorso in the US is Best of Show, Best of Show can not be sold in the us due to copyright reasons. I have asked Swissvax UK about this.

ASPHALT ROCKET
06-18-2009, 02:15 AM
Concorso in the US is Best of Show, Best of Show can not be sold in the us due to copyright reasons. I have asked Swissvax UK about this.

Smargd is also the samething.

nosbusa
06-18-2009, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the help.

Do I need the Concorso pre-cleaner, or will any pre-cleaner work, and QD work well?

Also, can you use a glaze under this wax. I normally like a glaze look and then the LSP, or will this not look very good?

loudog2
06-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Concorso is alot better than Supernatural. RBOE is also a very nice wax. I would suggest either RBOE or Concorso. Concocorso is slightly easier to use than RBOE though.
RBOE is a great wax

agpatel
06-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Smargd is also the samething.

Smargd is not sold anymore. I contacted Swissvol UK and they said they would ship BoS over to me, it comes out to be the same cost :D . I just want the BoS name on the pot, yeah call me crazy. haha

ASPHALT ROCKET
06-18-2009, 02:06 PM
RBOE is a great wax

You are not kidding.

Smargd is not sold anymore. I contacted Swissvol UK and they said they would ship BoS over to me, it comes out to be the same cost :D . I just want the BoS name on the pot, yeah call me crazy. haha

I realize that as having all the Swissvax waxes from Onyx on up to Divine. I figured since you were saying BOS is the same I would add that Smargd is also.

nosbusa
06-18-2009, 02:19 PM
I read elsewhere that RBOE can be a real pain to apply. Is this the case, or just depends on the user? Is there much difference in the OE, and the Juiced edition? I see AG sells the Juiced.

ASPHALT ROCKET
06-18-2009, 02:24 PM
I read elsewhere that RBOE can be a real pain to apply. Is this the case, or just depends on the user? Is there much difference in the OE, and the Juiced edition? I see AG sells the Juiced.

It can be, but with the right techique it becomes trouble free. OE looks alot better than the juiced edition. There is a how to on another forum that makes applying OE very easy.

agpatel
06-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Asphalt - I know you have the Swissvax's just putting it out there for others so they do not go looking for it.

RBOE - I just did a detail I am about to post up were i used it, I applied it by hand on a panel and used a foam applicator for the rest as I got a nice thin application with the foam applicator and was easier to buff off. Its not hard to apply, just different.

ASPHALT ROCKET
06-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Asphalt - I know you have the Swissvax's just putting it out there for others so they do not go looking for it.

RBOE - I just did a detail I am about to post up were i used it, I applied it by hand on a panel and used a foam applicator for the rest as I got a nice thin application with the foam applicator and was easier to buff off. Its not hard to apply, just different.

So was I, no biggie. I figured we were going to put all the different names for one particular wax out there thats all.:cheers:

ScottB
06-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Dodo Juice Carnauba Canister, Rubbishboys Original, Rubbishboys Juiced (http://www.autogeek.net/dodo-juice-carnauba-canister.html)

Heres a sampler with RBOE and Juiced in it .. can get a sampler of Supernatural also. Sometimes this is the best way to try them without expense especially since exchange rate seems to be going up these days.

nosbusa
06-18-2009, 05:08 PM
Dodo Juice Carnauba Canister, Rubbishboys Original, Rubbishboys Juiced (http://www.autogeek.net/dodo-juice-carnauba-canister.html)

Heres a sampler with RBOE and Juiced in it .. can get a sampler of Supernatural also. Sometimes this is the best way to try them without expense especially since exchange rate seems to be going up these days.

Yes, this is good option.

Especially, if you have a bunch of unused wax already. :D