PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Bay area meet!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Garry Dean
06-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.

As most of you know I now have my own shop. I would like to host a meet. I have water, power, and plenty of parking. We will be cooking out and talking shop all day. If you are interested PM me and post. The date is July 11th. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Garry

Meghan
06-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Many of you know Garry and how he has been a fixture on a lot of forums. He has contacted us in regards to this event and Autogeek.net, Jason and myself have decided to help Garry out with this event. When forum members help out the detailing community we like to return the favor and assist them in any way we can. It happened to work out for that day that we could join them for the event, so we look forward to seeing everyone in attendance. No worries Jason and myself will not be coming empty handed! :D

Harleyguy
06-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Many of you know Garry and how he has been a fixture on a lot of forums. He has contacted us in regards to this event and Autogeek.net, Jason and myself have decided to help Garry out with this event. When forum members help out the detailing community we like to return the favor and assist them in any way we can. It happened to work out for that day that we could join them for the event, so we look forward to seeing everyone in attendance. No worries Jason and myself will not be coming empty handed! :DThat's really awesome of you Megan and Jason and AG i will have to check that date and see if we can bring some of the other coast members over.

Garry Dean
06-18-2009, 08:00 PM
That's really awesome of you Megan and Jason and AG i will have to check that date and see if we can bring some of the other coast members over.

That would be awesome! You are definately invited!

Meghan
06-18-2009, 08:09 PM
That's really awesome of you Megan and Jason and AG i will have to check that date and see if we can bring some of the other coast members over.

If you join us you know what I want you to bring right?!?:D

Harleyguy
06-18-2009, 08:16 PM
That would be awesome! You are definately invited!Thanks Garry

If you join us you know what I want you to bring right?!?:DI just reminded the wife and said we need or i mean you have some baking to do this weekend .So hopefully you will have them way before tampa LOL .I have to ship them out as soon as they are done or i may eat some .:cheers:

Garry Dean
06-18-2009, 08:17 PM

I'm afraid to ask what you are talking about! LOL

Meghan
06-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks Garry

I just reminded the wife and said we need or i mean you have some baking to do this weekend .So hopefully you will have them way before tampa LOL .I have to ship them out as soon as they are done or i may eat some .:cheers:
Good man! When she is done cleaning up your mess in the kitchen take her out to dinner! Looks like we will see you in Tampa.

Dwayne
06-18-2009, 09:22 PM

Don't forget to bring something sweet back for me and take it easy through Yeehaw Junction... ;)

Harleyguy
06-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Good man! When she is done cleaning up your mess in the kitchen take her out to dinner! Looks like we will see you in Tampa.Well still not sure about the trip to Tampa but sure about the thing and i will ship them to you at AG and enough to share !

Meghan
06-19-2009, 10:47 AM
Well still not sure about the trip to Tampa but sure about the thing and i will ship them to you at AG and enough to share !
I skipped kindergarten this sharing business I am not familiar with !!!! :D

Dwayne
06-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Well still not sure about the trip to Tampa but sure about the thing and i will ship them to you at AG and enough to share !

Please put attention DW. Help a guy out.

I'll share ;)

Garry Dean
06-20-2009, 06:53 AM
I think you guys hijacked my thread!

Meghan
06-20-2009, 08:19 AM
I think you guys hijacked my thread!

No we just had to work out some of the details of the snacks involved that day!

Back to detailing.... we are looking forward to seeing everyone out there and hoping to bring some products and prizes for everyone! :buffing:
Thank you again Garry for joining forces with us, we are excited to come hang out with all of you for the day and see some great detailing!

Garry Dean
06-20-2009, 11:05 AM
I was just messing, but it is nice to be back on track, lol.