PDA

View Full Version : I give I give....

Pages : [1] 2

ryandamartini
06-15-2009, 05:58 PM
I think I am going to throw my hand into this newfangled flex thingamabober...

And as a double shock, I will be getting some Menzerna products as well. I know some members from back in the day have now fallen over in shock. I will see how it goes and give a full write up.

Matt
06-15-2009, 10:36 PM
newfangled flex thingamabober...

HAHA LOVE IT!!!!

SRHTX
06-16-2009, 10:49 AM
I think I am going to throw my hand into this newfangled flex thingamabober...

And as a double shock, I will be getting some Menzerna products as well. I know some members from back in the day have now fallen over in shock. I will see how it goes and give a full write up.

About TIME, gosh darnet. :cheers:

Dang. That makes me sound like a Texan. Ugh.

Gary Sword
06-16-2009, 11:11 AM
Seems like the Flex XC 3401 VRG has been out for a couple of years now. I think AG has carried Menzerna at least that long. :buffing:

You really need to catch up to the times. ;)

ScottB
06-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Flex and Menzerna polishes are a must-have lineup !

ryandamartini
06-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Seems like the Flex XC 3401 VRG has been out for a couple of years now. I think AG has carried Menzerna at least that long. :buffing:

You really need to catch up to the times. ;)

shush.

Hehe.. Just planning my setup. I am running a mobile truck and need to find a water tank / pump or pressure washer system to use with it. Since I only do a few cars at a time, dont need some honking water tank.

Right now, bout to get the flex, some pads and some menzerna. Ugh thank god for intro 0% financing for 6 months. Atleast I put it to good use :D

SRHTX
06-16-2009, 07:11 PM

Si !! (yes) Those are the brands I mainly use and LOVE them. Nice and easy to use. :whs:

ryandamartini
06-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Si !! (yes) Those are the brands I mainly use and LOVE them. Nice and easy to use. :whs:

That is what I am hoping. It will be nice to have the extra muscle in the FLEX to use with Menzerna as well. I am looking forward to it, just getting all my lists of items together before I pull the trigger.

mingraygt
06-21-2009, 07:24 AM
I'm going to order a Flex 3401 this coming week! Cant wait..

ScottB
06-21-2009, 08:47 AM

whats stopping you from ordering today (joking) :cheers:

SRHTX
06-21-2009, 09:51 AM

Good move. You will have to figure out why it took ya so long to get one after you use it for the 1st time. Speaking of the 1st time, test the usage one a pannel before you jump into using it. I'm using my Flex on my 4th vehicle today. It WOULD be a freaking black Range Rover. LOL The 1st time I used it was on a black MB E325. It looked sharp when I was done doing the 1st stage. I had to think weather I needed to do a 2nd stage on the MB or not. I did of course. :D

Stephen

INMY01TA
07-30-2009, 06:58 PM
+2. Great set up. :iagree:

CEE DOG
07-30-2009, 08:18 PM
About TIME, gosh darnet. :cheers:

Dang. That makes me sound like a Texan. Ugh.

LOL

23jam
07-31-2009, 08:18 PM
The more I hear about the flex, The more I want to pull the trigger. It is so tempting. I have to think about it some more.

SRHTX
07-31-2009, 09:21 PM
The more I hear about the flex, The more I want to pull the trigger. It is so tempting. I have to think about it some more.

If you do not get it now, you will be more upset AFTER you order one and use it. You will just kick yourself in the rear for not ordering it in the begining. :righton:

Stephen