PDA

View Full Version : Great service!

Ryan
06-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Just received my shipment and wanted to say thanks to Meghan, Matt, picker #7, an packer #8. Everything arrived well packed as usual, and the communication before and after the sale was top notch. Also I appreciate the extras that were included.
Thanks again. :cheers:
Ryan

Meghan
06-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Very happy to make you happy! :D

HMFIC
06-15-2009, 04:54 PM
This is why they have such loyal customers. Keep up the good work AG.

VISITOR
06-15-2009, 05:03 PM
AG offers the best customer service in the business!

"if you got a problem yo they'll solve it, ask for megan or dwayne and they'll resolve it" *ding*ding*ding*ding*ding* :D

Meghan
06-15-2009, 05:36 PM
You guys are making me blush!;) Seriously we love our jobs, the people we work with, the Mighty Max we work for and most importantly we love being here to give you all the service we would want if we were in your shoes!

killrflake
06-15-2009, 08:36 PM
You guys are making me blush!;) Seriously we love our jobs, the people we work with, the Mighty Max we work for and most importantly we love being here to give you all the service we would want if we were in your shoes!
And this is why so many of us come back time and time again. Good customer service means more to me then small price differences in products. Please don't ever change your businesss methods.

Meghan
06-15-2009, 08:39 PM
And this is why so many of us come back time and time again. Good customer service means more to me then small price differences in products. Please don't ever change your businesss methods.
Can't change a thing, its a way of life at the Geek!:D

SRHTX
06-15-2009, 09:06 PM

Meghan and Dwayne answer my questions/needs in a very timely manor. They ROCK, I think. lol

j/k :goodpost: