PDA

View Full Version : Surprising Results

Pages : [1] 2

mackdaddyhibble
06-11-2009, 01:18 PM
I jus used Fuzion for the first time and was amazed at the results,I used to look at the high end sport and luxury cars and wonder how they looked so good after the rain. Since I like sealant under Carnauba, next time Id like to upgrade to WG sealant,although it still looked good wit the Megs I used ,with a coat of WG spray sealant. I have a black Lincoln Towncar (jus like avatar) and was looking for advice on the TSR between Wolfgang and Pinnacle,which might work better and the polish or glaze also?Now I do use the spray Souveran after washing once a week,so um kinda hooked between the two waxes and products now.Feed back please

ScottB
06-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Fuzion rocks ... and I too use the Souveran Spray over it weekly after washing for that deep wetness and glow.

tWiStEd-tORqUe
06-13-2009, 02:07 AM
Wolfgang and Pinnacle FTW, thanks AG for these awesome products

Emile
07-10-2009, 09:24 AM
You can use Fuzion on top of anything and it will still look amazing.

Meghan
07-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Glad you are liking the Fuzion.

Blackfire
07-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Maybe I should clear my BOGO cart and just invest in the Fuzion. Or buy the 3 ounce just to show my wife how it looks on her black car.

My wife is questioning the price. I told her last night, "honey, it's like diamond earrings on a car.". She says, "Oh, well then it's worth it!"

:cheers:

Matt
07-10-2009, 01:31 PM
My wife is questioning the price. I told her last night, "honey, it's like diamond earrings on a car.". She says, "Oh, well then it's worth it!"

Haha, BRILLIANT!

TheDodgeGuy
07-10-2009, 02:14 PM
I switched to the WG line and have never looked back

1hawaii50
07-21-2009, 03:35 PM
I'm using the Pinnacle Souveran over WG paint sealant on my wife's dark blue Altima. Here's some pics after just applying the paint sealant...
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u280/1hawaii50/DSC_3434.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u280/1hawaii50/DSC_3437.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u280/1hawaii50/DSC_3436.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u280/1hawaii50/DSC_3451.jpg

I really want to try the Fuzion over the paint sealant, but I just can't pull the trigger on the price....yet!

Blackfire
07-22-2009, 10:22 AM
I applied the WG Polish Enhancer yesterday to my wife's black car and just finished buffing out the WGDGPS 3.0 a few minutes ago. If any of you use the WGDGPS, waiting the 45 minutes is well worth the results! A bit of a drag on the buffing cloth, but once the residue is off, a follow up with a clean towel and it's shimmering.

I'll wait to show pics of the Fuzion topcoat after I apply it first thing in morning.

1hawaii50
07-22-2009, 06:08 PM
I've been using WGDGPS 3.0 for the last 2 years, and I never realized that you are supposed to let it "setup" for 45 minutes. I usually apply to the whole car, and then start taking it off. I guess I'll have to throw another coat on the Altima!

smalltrees
07-22-2009, 07:13 PM
[quote=Blackfire;242823]Maybe I should clear my BOGO cart and just invest in the Fuzion. Or buy the 3 ounce just to show my wife how it looks on her black car. =quote]

I got three coats, from my sample pot of SuperNatural, on my Passat... I would expect the same from the Fuzion sample size... and Yes, you will love the Fuzion... and your wife will love the fragrance... wink/smile...

Blackfire
07-22-2009, 07:22 PM
I've been using WGDGPS 3.0 for the last 2 years, and I never realized that you are supposed to let it "setup" for 45 minutes. I usually apply to the whole car, and then start taking it off. I guess I'll have to throw another coat on the Altima!

More precise instructions need to be printed on the bottle. I knew to wait because I watched the DVD and read the application instructions at the store sight.

1hawaii50
07-22-2009, 08:00 PM
More precise instructions need to be printed on the bottle. I knew to wait because I watched the DVD and read the application instructions at the store sight.

For some reason, I was thinking that it was supposed to wipe on and wipe right back off. I guess I'll have to start reading directions!

Blackfire
07-23-2009, 06:37 AM
For some reason, I was thinking that it was supposed to wipe on and wipe right back off. I guess I'll have to start reading directions!

Yes. They should realize that they are selling these products to men (mostly) so it's important to stress

Read the directions~