PDA

View Full Version : Spring paint work

Maldini
06-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Hey,
I am about to pull my car out of storage and I made the decision at the end of last summer to clay the entire car this spring. I bought Pinnacle's clay kit and I also thought I would try Klasse's AIO to follow the clay job.

I have never used Klasse before, I have always used Optimum Polish and loved it, but I thought I would give this a go. I plan to use my orbital, so I was just seeing if anyone had any tips/tricks to share before I tackle this. From what I read, not a lot of product is needed compared to other compounds, and they also recommend you damped your polishing pad.

The paint on the car is in outstanding shape, but it is starting to lose that smooth as glass feel that I try to maintain. I will grab pics as I work my way through this.

Look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks.

pwcheenie
06-08-2009, 09:09 AM
I have just got into using paint sealant. Figure that sealant will protect the finish and I won't have to do all that paint correction again for awhile. Tried 2 different products. First used Wolfgang Deep gloss sprits Sealant after applying there deep gloss polish enhancer. It took 2 days for the sealant to cure. Put on a 2nd coat of sealer, same thing. Was not happy with these products. Polished up another car and used Klassie AIO. Goes on nice. The sealant was starting to dry on my applicator pad before I was thru so used the other side. As long as you do one pannel then wipe it off, no problem. The is a really glossy shine. Very satisfied with this product. Putting on 2 coats of fusion to top it off. Klassie All in One is my preference.