PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang DGPS & Supernatural on Candy White...

smalltrees
06-06-2009, 11:21 PM
a few images of my 2001 VW Passat... the color is Candy White... I am always a little jealous of you folks showing off your deep reflections, as a white car just does not show as easily, just as reflective, but... being white you just cannot see the deep black reflections...

The process started two weeks ago, washed, clayed, prepped with TSR, then a coat of Wolfgang's DGPS. I Love the silky smoothness of this sealant... last week another coat of DGPS, and this week two coats of Supernatural... for those who are curious, this was my third application from a 30 ml sample jar... and I should get one more coat, great value in those sample jars...

images... first couple taken with my Sanyo 5600 phone, with just the DGPS, then the rest taken with my Sigma and the Supernatural...

comments always welcomed...

Rsurfer
06-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Must say, that is a white car. Good job.

ml13
06-07-2009, 12:23 AM
I also love Wolfgangs sealant, both the 3.0 Liquid and the spray. I use P21S concours as a topper over the Wolfgangs during the summer for added wetness, but have been toying with the idea of switching over to some Dodo wax lately. I got light paint too, Mercedes Brilliant Silver, and was looking at the Dodo Light Fantastic Softwax but after seeing your results with the Supernatural on light paint, you got me thinking about getting that instead. I usually do 3 coats of the Sealant alone in the winter and 3 coats with 2 coats of a wax topper in the summer time. Nice work!

ScottB
06-07-2009, 10:10 AM
nice combo .. and the picks clearly show gloss and reflection.