PDA

View Full Version : Thirsty??? My new advertising!

renegademobiledetailing
06-05-2009, 06:04 PM
I want to leave something behind for all my clients to enjoy, so i did some brain storming....I have come to realize that what i find most in peoples car, especially here in Arizona is that people always have water bottles in their car. So i decided that this will be my new form of advertising. Got them custom printed, and also put a coupon on the label, just to see if it gets any responses.

I will be carrying a cooler around with me now, and each detail will get one....or a few bottles of ice cold water! Hope it leaves a good impression!

agpatel
06-05-2009, 06:36 PM
That is a pretty cool idea. You can tell if it works as you will be able to see if those coupons will be used. It is something different that will stick with them. You could also get small spray bottle with some qd with your custom label to give them to clean up bird droppings and such. Just something else that is kind of in there face to rmr you by. But the water idea is something I have never seen before.

tWiStEd-tORqUe
06-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Nice idea Bro, Best of Luck

renegademobiledetailing
06-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the replies. The quick detailer, that is a good idea. One of my clients owns a glass company, and he has his label put on his bottles of glass cleaner. It is my favorite stuff. He gives it to me for free, so sometimes i leave a bottle and a couple microfibers behind for my clients that REALLY care about their vehicles. :righton:

Matt
06-05-2009, 09:08 PM
That's a good idea, at the hotel I work at when guests check out, if they've had their car valet parked with us, we leave a couple of bottles of high end water (high end brand and packaging, there doesn't seem to be any difference in taste -I work at a 5 star hotel by the way, that's why we can't just use cheap brands :P) in their car with a hotel tag on the bottle neck when the car is returned to them.

renegademobiledetailing
06-05-2009, 11:54 PM
I did some shopping around to find a good quality water. I DID NOT want Arrowhead. I think that water tastes like crap. Luckily, i found a local company that we used to buy our 5gallon water bottles from. I liked their water, and they were the cheapest. Got a pretty good deal, the people were very wonderful to work with. I think that i had my design all finished up in half an hour. That was 3 proofs. They were really good with customer service, and the price was good....and not to mention they are local, and deliver for FREE! I am excited to see how this works out. Ill let you all know!

supercharged
06-05-2009, 11:54 PM
as long as you leave it to them for free - it's a good advertisement...if you will start selling it to them for $1 a bottle, no way, clients will not like that...

troutie
06-06-2009, 12:01 AM
a bottle like that was included in one of my AG orders back in March, I thought it was a nice idea and it sat out on my desk for a few days as I reuse bottles.

A few people read it and commented so it definitely works.

renegademobiledetailing
06-06-2009, 12:06 AM
as long as you leave it to them for free - it's a good advertisement...if you will start selling it to them for $1 a bottle, no way, clients will not like that...

Yeah, they will be for free. I have 66 cases of them! No way in hell i can drink all that. I pretty much will be giving them away to people. I dont see why not....

I actually also got one from autogeek as well. I dont remember what came of it, i think i drank it that same day.

supercharged
06-06-2009, 01:16 PM
no way in hell, huh? In hell you can probably drink tons more!!!

Emile
06-06-2009, 07:45 PM
I just got an order from Autogeek on Friday and they included an Autogeek.net water bottle. Pretty interesting idea but I already know Autogeek and I'll be the one drinking this bottle of water. So what I'm saying is, I'm not sure how this would expose other people to Autogeek with this bottle of water sitting right here on my desk.

It's an interesting idea though, since we all need water to live. Let us know how this form of advertising works out for you.

Showroom Shine
06-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Super Idea! How does it taste,and do sell alot. Great Marketing!

renegademobiledetailing
06-06-2009, 09:40 PM
I just got an order from Autogeek on Friday and they included an Autogeek.net water bottle. Pretty interesting idea but I already know Autogeek and I'll be the one drinking this bottle of water. So what I'm saying is, I'm not sure how this would expose other people to Autogeek with this bottle of water sitting right here on my desk.

It's an interesting idea though, since we all need water to live. Let us know how this form of advertising works out for you.

I agree, everybody needs water, and i think this will be good for many reasons. They will have a chilled water to drink when they get into their freshly detailed vehicle. Hoping that after drinking, a few days later, or a week or whatever they will see the bottle laying around and see my logo and then remember that they need their car washed, or other cars detailed!

I am hoping that it will just leave a good impression to show that i appreciate my clients...

renegademobiledetailing
06-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Showroom- The taste is good! I was excited when i found out that this company would do my custom waters for me! Ill keep you all updated.