PDA

View Full Version : Products ruined?

4fit?
06-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Hi all. I could have sworn that I brought in my detailing bag before this winter. Welp, guess what? I didn't. That means that all of my Wolfgang products (TSR, FG, DGPS) and PB Natty's Blue were outside in my non-insulated wooden storage building all winter. Think that the products will be OK with a good long shake? I sure do hope so because I have a National car show coming up in a few weeks and no money to drop on more supplies.:(

A4 1.8tqm
06-04-2009, 03:53 PM
I think you'll be OK, remember the frozen Fuzion deal? Test on an inconspicuous area first of course.

AeroCleanse
06-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Depends on how cold they got.

ScottB
06-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Shake em ,test them and you likely could be ok. Its the extreme temp shifts that seem more damaging. Your bag might have actually shielded them a bit too.

4fit?
06-04-2009, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the encouraging words guys. I will try them tomorrow when I get back to my home and will be sure to post up the results!

mixmaster209
06-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Best to test them out. You never know....
I accidentally left 2 bottles of Wax last year in the wooden shed. No insulation and was subjected to montreal's -25 -30 weather. Come summer shook the bottle and tested a panel on the acura and low and behold...... Still good!
These weren't even in a bag or anything so have hope :)
Best of luck!