PDA

View Full Version : One more time.

Excessive Detail
09-04-2006, 07:09 PM
Well after not being able to fully detail my car over the weekened, I figured I put some wax on today after I did a full qd job. As I was doing so I noticed some fresh water spots that didn't come out with the qd, so I tried something different. I had with me one of those german polishing hand pads and some dp sealant, the new stuff, so I used the orange side of the pad and applied the sealant, with a light scrubbing action, I did panel by panel, it got most of the fresh water marks out and seemed to clean up the paint a little better than normal sealant apps. I'm not sure if this was a smart thing to do, but I cound't see any problems from doing it, just clean and shinny paint. The reasson I titled this one more time is because for the past three weeks I have put a coat of dps new sealant on each week, why, well I really can't pry myself away from this stuff, I really like the way this stuff makes my white car look and of course its very easy to use, I actually picked this over pinn ls to bring with me, Iknow they are to seperate products, but I picked the dp mainly for the shine, don't get me wrong, pinn ls is amazing, but this dp stuff is magic in a bottle. I gotta give it up to dp, I'm now hooked and I want to try other products in the dp line. Good job dp :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :D :D :D

Reddwarf
09-04-2006, 08:20 PM
I just placed an order for the old formula of the DP Dealant. It is 60% off the original price!

I have bought several DP items and I've been extremely pleased. DP Max Wax, DP Wheel Glaze, Glass Restorer, and Krystal Glass cleaner are all top notch products.

aceshigh73
09-04-2006, 08:40 PM
I would have to agree... Im a cheapo so I love my PB's and DP products.... unless you are extremely picky or have a VERY NICE garaged ride, those 2 lines are all you need.
I have Wheel Glaze and Glass Restorer in transit, will try out friday or sat... Already use MaxWax, Glass Cleaner and the new Sealant... all top notch!
You can really build yourself a great, inexpensive detailing aresnal with those 2 lines!

Excessive Detail
09-04-2006, 09:08 PM
I would have to agree... Im a cheapo so I love my PB's and DP products.... unless you are extremely picky or have a VERY NICE garaged ride, those 2 lines are all you need.
I have Wheel Glaze and Glass Restorer in transit, will try out friday or sat... Already use MaxWax, Glass Cleaner and the new Sealant... all top notch!
You can really build yourself a great, inexpensive detailing aresnal with those 2 lines!

I love dp glass restore and dp wheel glaze, I've tried other window polishes, but nothing comes close to dp, I would recomend a set of spot buff and a corded drill, with GR and a yellow spot buff and corded drill you can get 90 to 100% of waterspots out even on the most etched window, this stuff is really amazing. The wheel glaze cuts brake dust in half and makes cleaning a breeze. I usually put some klasse sg on my windows after the gr, i rarely have to use my wipers even in the heaviset of rain

supercharged
09-04-2006, 11:18 PM
That's why it's called "DETAILER'S PRIDE"!