PDA

View Full Version : The best thing I have purchased from AG

Pages : [1] 2

dinkydow
09-04-2006, 05:34 PM
I found this site in June. Since then I have spent a $ or $$ but the best thing I have purchased is the edge kit. I used it for the first time today and to me, it is like night and day. I can't believe something like this took so long to come to market. I highly recommend it!!!!:applause:

justin_murphy
09-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Dude I feel the same way.
I used Megs soft buf's before and now the E2K system. Night and day like you said. I just recieved their new wash mitt. I'll be doing a full review on it.

ScottB
09-04-2006, 05:50 PM
While there are many products within the shelves at AG, it is the three lines that PBMA (owner of AG) that really have brought the most smiles to detailers. DP, Pinnacle, and Wolfgang. To date they are considered some of the best products available.

DP --- Professional or Novice, Cost Conscience, MADE IN USA
Pinnacle --- The elite carnauba line, king of the mountain, winners choice
Wolfgang --- German Technology, polymer protection and advancement

Excessive Detail
09-04-2006, 07:12 PM
I love my edge pads, one of the best purchases mad at ag, i don't think I could go back to any other pads.

Totoland Mach
09-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Best purchases:

Cyclo kit...far and away, one of the best tools in my kit bag
Autogeek wash bucket with grit guard
Optimum No Rinse..just starting to use it when cold weather sets in
Pinnacle and Wolfgang supply (like keeping a crack addict supplied)

Totoland Mach

Reddwarf
09-04-2006, 08:16 PM
This is tough, but I'd say my best purchases fro AG are:

Foam Gun
DP Glass Restorer
DP Wheel glaze

aceshigh73
09-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Toss up between PB's Spray and Wipe (never heard of such a product before I started shopping at AG...)
And the Cobra Miracle Towels.... I like them even better than the Super Plushes.....

Acer9103
09-04-2006, 08:56 PM
What is this so called Edge kit? I want it!

P1et
09-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Call me crazy, but I love the gray pads!!!

supercharged
09-04-2006, 11:14 PM
The best things I purchased form AG are:

Pinnacle Souveran paste wax:righton:
Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo
Foam Gun
Poorboy's SS&S shampoo
DP Xtreme foam formula shampoo
Pinnacle Leather Conditioner
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
Pinnacle XMT swirl removers

sparkie
09-05-2006, 04:26 AM
What is this so called Edge kit? I want it!

http://www.autogeek.net/theedgebuffing.html

Try it!!!

FloridaNative
09-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Oh man!! That question is just too hard!!! Everything I've ever gotten from AG is top notch!!! Love my Edge pads, Pinnacle, XMT, DP Wolfgang!! ARG it's all good!! I can say that the DP gel wheel cleaner is one of my fav's that hardly ever gets mentioned, the XMT carnauba finishing glaze is the bomb! I want to be buried with my jar of souveran and you will not catch me on a road trip without my Poorboy's bug squash! It's too hard to pick just one favorite!! :p

Surfer
09-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Gotta agree with the Edge Kit, absolutley love it and can't wait to see their new foam pad they have comming out:righton:

MikeyC
09-05-2006, 11:18 AM
There have been SO many things I've bought from AG that I absolutely love. I guess a few are . . .

Edge D/A Pad Kit
Detailer's Pride Interior Surface Protectant
Optimum Car Wash (new formula)

Meghan
09-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Well I dont have one favorite, but I have a couple
Foam Gun is my favorite toy in the garage now!:applause:
Love the Xtreme Soap, WGDG, Max Wax, EZ Wheel Brush, Boars Hair brush, Guzzlers, any of the XMT products.:righton:
My favorite I think of all, in the "all around" division would have to be the DP Cleanse All Exterior Cleaner! Stuff works great on everything!Im the MAN