PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Boston w/problem

Steven C
05-31-2009, 05:40 PM
Hello Lady & Gents

newbie from boston been detailing for years on the side have about 10 regular customer . I'm truck driver by day &buffoligist on the weekend&days off . I just jump into the flex pool & hoping I dont reget it .Already had my pc for 3 yrs. & Dewalt 849 rotary for major corrections. I just made order yesterday.Here's the problem Order Flex w/Pads,megs105 &205 combo pack w/pads&micro fibers,diamondbrite glasswand combo& cobra glas waffle mfs.
the problem the pads with megs are 5.5 and I didn't realize the till today hoping the order doesn't ship before I call 1 st thing morning .:buffing:

thanks Steve

07ImpalaSS
05-31-2009, 09:33 PM
:welcome:

You'll love the flex.

loudog2
05-31-2009, 09:47 PM
Welcome! Call penny tomorrow first thing. I don't think they ship til later in the day. The backing plate size for the flex is 5.5 inches. But, that will leave no overhang w/a 5.5 pad. You can use them though.

Steven C
06-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks Loudog called Penny this 10:01am and still miss the Shipment. She was awsome ran check called me back then agreed to send the other pads, all had was to send back the others when arrived . AG is addictive I add to my order. Then got order more mf & some Optmium protectant plus.:cheers:

Thanks for Steve

Meghan
06-01-2009, 08:58 PM
I use the 5.5 pads with the Flex and many others do to, they fit perfectly. So you might want to consider giving them a try, if you don't like it let us know. Either way we will take care of you.

Steven C
06-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I realize they will work, with the pad and backing plate being the same size, but are leaving any room for error . My pad on pc is soft and slanted so you have the opps factor covered. I don't have a problem paying for them .I just don't want cause more problems then what I started with in begining.

Thanks Steven

Meghan
06-01-2009, 09:27 PM
I realize they will work, with the pad and backing plate being the same size, but are leaving any room for error . My pad on pc is soft and slanted so you have the opps factor covered. I don't have a problem paying for them .I just don't want cause more problems then what I started with in begining.

Thanks Steven
You guys are never causing problems!!! We are here to take good care of all of you, I will double check with Penny in the morning to make sure she is taking good care of you.

Steven C
06-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Thank very much for your help. I just sent a reply but i did something wrong thank you very much. steven

Hisside
06-13-2009, 09:29 AM
This site is great! What customer service here!!!