PDA

View Full Version : What I saw on TV.

Excessive Detail
09-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Has anyone seen that commercial for simoniz liquid diamond, its like a spray wax/sealer and the spray nozzle on the bottle is battery operated, and the commercial, well after coating the car with the spray they went on to prove how good thier stuff is by dumoing mud on it and just rinsing it of with ease, okay I could believ that, then this is were they just lost it, first they poured road tar on it, still steaming hot and then rinsed it of, and then they started a fire on the hood and just wiped off the burn marks, yea okay and I can fly, that was the most retard thing I've ever seen, well I guess if this stuff is that good, then ag products could resist a nuclear explosion, seriously people come on.

justin_murphy
09-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I saw the bottle and sprayer in an auto parts store last week. I almost bought it just to see how well the sprayer worked!

Sometimes you never know. I would have never thought DuraGlos would have been anygood either.

supercharged
09-04-2006, 04:15 PM
I have a bottle of it, and although battery operated motor makes it easier to apply, I was not much impressed with product itself. It did not give that "fine mist" that I was looking for. It's more like a qd spray booster IMO.