PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Dual Action Polisher G110

SRHTX
05-31-2009, 12:11 AM
Has anyone ever used the Meguiars Dual Action Polisher G110? I would like to stop using the PC buffer I have so I could get a good buffer that can correct things more.

Pleast assist!!

Stephen

ASPHALT ROCKET
05-31-2009, 12:21 AM
Has anyone ever used the Meguiars Dual Action Polisher G110? I would like to stop using the PC buffer I have so I could get a good buffer that can correct things more.

Pleast assist!!

Stephen

Then step up to a rotary, the G110 and the pc are basically the same.

Tesla
05-31-2009, 07:06 AM
I've used both and while the G110 is more powerful than a PC, the difference for correction purposes is negligible.

If you would like to stay in the realm of "safe" or "safer", step up to a Flex DA.

If that does't satisfy your need for correction, then I agree with AR and step up to a rotary.

Matt
05-31-2009, 08:35 AM
+1 FLEX if you are looking to stay with DA.

ScottB
05-31-2009, 08:45 AM
I still think the Flex is the better option, I know you are concerned due to hand, but the trigger lock and other features should offer benefit and the difference in power from Flex to PC is much greater than moving to G110.

SRHTX
05-31-2009, 09:02 AM
I still think the Flex is the better option, I know you are concerned due to hand, but the trigger lock and other features should offer benefit and the difference in power from Flex to PC is much greater than moving to G110.

I've seen a video, or two, about the Flex. The videos never gave me the sound or voice of anyone in the back ground.

Do you know of any good video links on the Flex?

ScottB
05-31-2009, 09:12 AM
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yht1uHJLNlQ]YouTube - Flex XC 3401 VRG vs. Porter Cable 7424[/video]

loudog2
05-31-2009, 09:22 AM
I haven't seen that in a while. I never noticed before how fast he moved. Espeacially for the PC, he needed to slow the pace.

ScottB
05-31-2009, 09:51 AM
I haven't seen that in a while. I never noticed before how fast he moved. Espeacially for the PC, he needed to slow the pace.

I think it was done to try and mimic the movement/speed while using the Flex. Also the PC needs some pressure, the Flex doesnt and that was not represented. The video is simply a basis to show difference in time/correction but most will take away it does reduce the "patience level" a bit. :D

SRHTX
05-31-2009, 10:21 AM
Scott is going to make me buy the Flex. LOL :goodpost:

loudog2
05-31-2009, 11:00 AM
I think it was done to try and mimic the movement/speed while using the Flex. Also the PC needs some pressure, the Flex doesnt and that was not represented. The video is simply a basis to show difference in time/correction but most will take away it does reduce the "patience level" a bit. :D
Your right:D. I does show the speed of correction.

RTexasF
05-31-2009, 02:15 PM
Get the Flex, you can figure a way around the damaged trigger finger problem.

SRHTX
05-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Get the Flex, you can figure a way around the damaged trigger finger problem.

I'm going to order it. Once it arrives here in Harlingen THEN you can venture your 30 mile trip here. Just make sure you bring your Cyclo, and the other items in your ride, so we can go to my buds body shop. :righton: