PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Fuzion wax suggestion for Max/Meghan

Pages : [1] 2

ANDYS87
05-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Your 8oz. Wolfgang Fuzion wax sells for $175(with one refill and wooden box included). How about selling the 8oz. tub without the refill or the box??? Maybe sell for around $125. I didn't want the box or the refill, so I bought two 3oz. tubs. The only problem is that the small can is a pain. I'd rather have the larger 8oz. jar to work with. Anyone else agree? If not, I'll buy more 3 ouncers and maybe melt into a larger can...............

ScottB
05-30-2009, 08:04 PM
no offense as this has been suggested prior, but if you are willing to use so much why not buy the original offering with the free refill on the next sale ?? Sounds like it could be a better option in the long run. 175 / 2 = 87.50 net. 39.99 x 5 small ones = 199.95

loudog2
05-30-2009, 08:17 PM
Get it on the next Wolfgang sale. With the refill it is worth it. If you like the sample size, get it. When it is on sale, it comes to the price equal to a Dodo(not super).

dan45hk
05-30-2009, 09:29 PM
When do they usually go on sale?

killrflake
05-30-2009, 09:33 PM
Sounds like you weren"t around here for the frozen Fuzion sale, it's a sale that was just right for you.

dan45hk
05-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Actually I agree with the first post somewhat, I would be much more likely to buy Fuzion if they offered the 8 oz without the refill or the box for half the price so around $90. Reason being that I and probably most other people get bored with using the same wax for that long, after one tub is used up I like to switch to a different wax for variety.

loudog2
05-30-2009, 10:09 PM
When do they usually go on sale?
A couple times a year. Remember to use the 10% off coupon codes. It'll be $158 for 16oz after that. That comes to $79 each.

Harleyguy
05-30-2009, 10:13 PM
You may be able to find someone to split the cost with you.Just not sure how you get the free refill as in can you get it right away or have send them in an empty box.

ANDYS87
05-30-2009, 10:58 PM
If I'm going to spend $175, I'd rather have both in my hands at the same time. I don't like the idea of using one up...then sending them my receipt and the empty can...then waiting a week to get the refill. It's just too much of a hassle! I also don't need a fancy wood box! :) It is an awesome wax...used it for the first time today on a black car. Very slick, and deep shine...and I really didn't prep it like I should have. Of course it started raining a few hours after I finished. never fails!

ALAN81
05-30-2009, 11:21 PM
Like I said before Fuzion could be one of the best product (wax) (sealant) that has come around in the last few years,its worth it to get 2 tubs if you can get it at a price

dan45hk
05-31-2009, 05:38 AM
The refill thing does sound like a pain, what happens if you loose or damage the container and waiting a week or however long kind of sucks. Plus just the hassle of going to the post office to mail it is inconvenient. When I look at buying Fuzion I see it as one tub for $175 and maybe I'll end up getting another one who knows when later on. The deal is just not that appealing for me. I think it would sell much better with the other options mentioned earlier, I would have bought some by now for sure.

Blackthorn One
05-31-2009, 06:19 AM
The refill thing does sound like a pain, what happens if you loose or damage the container and waiting a week or however long kind of sucks. Plus just the hassle of going to the post office to mail it is inconvenient. When I look at buying Fuzion I see it as one tub for $175 and maybe I'll end up getting another one who knows when later on. The deal is just not that appealing for me. I think it would sell much better with the other options mentioned earlier, I would have bought some by now for sure.

Scoop out the last bit and put it in another container before you send it back to be refilled. Then you won't have to wait.

loudog2
05-31-2009, 07:33 AM
If I'm going to spend $175, I'd rather have both in my hands at the same time. I don't like the idea of using one up...then sending them my receipt and the empty can...then waiting a week to get the refill. It's just too much of a hassle! I also don't need a fancy wood box! :) It is an awesome wax...used it for the first time today on a black car. Very slick, and deep shine...and I really didn't prep it like I should have. Of course it started raining a few hours after I finished. never fails!
I hear you, but you get a new fresh batch down the road. Instead of letting that second one sit for a year, you get a new one. Plus if they add to the recipe to improve, you get a better refill.

dan45hk
05-31-2009, 07:50 AM
I think the main thing is that we just want to buy one at a time for half or close to half the price.

ScottB
05-31-2009, 08:38 AM

I value a different approach personally. I see the benefit in one later for several reasons.

1. What if formula is updated, wont you want the newest freshest version.

2. If you store the second one now, and environmental damage (heat) somehow harms it you are out a jar of wax. Or say you drop it and top shatters when hitting the ground.