PDA

View Full Version : detailed bmw 325i and e30 m3

Kelso
09-04-2006, 03:53 PM
got some work this weekend and posted a little info about it in another thread but i just uploaded the pics so i figured id share. like mentioned, i expected to detail this guys brand new E92 bmw 325i and his old 850i, but he decided to bring his m3 home instead, which is one of my absolute favorite cars of all time... well i got the 325 done and im going back next weekend to finish the m3, bugs were eating up my arms and legs so i stopped. i used xmt2 in some spots and 3 in some spots on the orange low pro 5.5 inch pad. in some areas i followed with xmt1 and some with the glaze... hard to explain why but the xmt1 and white pad was causing some small "D.A." marks which were hard to get out...is this because of the product drying in the pad? its the only thing i could think of? i used the pad conditioner a lot more than ever before yesterday! also topped off with souveran, and did the interior as well.
on the first pic, my mom told me i needed to turn the image... then i told her it was a picture of a hood, with a reflection of a tree:p

justin_murphy
09-04-2006, 04:07 PM
I got the same marks. Thought I had actually skinned the paint on a new viper this week!
I had to use WD40 to get it off. My thumb nail took it off relieving me of any damage.

It was caused by using to much product along with humidity to high of a speed on the PC.

joe.p
09-04-2006, 04:12 PM
I can't enlarge the attatchments.

Kelso
09-04-2006, 04:20 PM
crap, how do you upload them so they dont show as tiny pics i thought they were showing as thumbnails... its my first time uploading pics.... you can check out big shots in my gallery htough if you wanna see them before somebody explains what to do:confused: