PDA

View Full Version : Why Shop Autogeek?

Pages : [1] 2

Blackfire
05-30-2009, 07:32 AM
I made my very first purchase on Memorial Day and received the shipment last evening.
Upon opening the box (which was in excellent condition) I discovered a very sticky situation. The Tire Gel cap had popped open and the gel had saturated the Indigo towels and the foam applicators. I took pictures and called Autogeek and spoke with Dwayne.

Excellent customer service! I explained my issue and Dwayne proceeded to rectify the problem by shipping new products immediately.

I'm a businessman too. We repaint residential properties inside and out. I know the importance of quality tools and products and also the importance of dealing with a supplier who considers a customer its most important asset.

My thanks to Dwayne and all the dedicated staff at Autogeek. You've earned a loyal customer for life.

If you're looking for attention to details complimented by professional advice and sincere customer service, I recommend dealing with people like those at Autogeek.
Combine the above experience with the complimentary advice from experienced folks here at the forum, and this is a winning situation.

I'm here to stay!

Michael

nissanz350
05-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Nice to see you've jumped on the AutoGeek wagon too http://pppcm.com/72l1264.jpg

mobiledr.detail313
05-30-2009, 07:55 AM
Blackfire i so feel you on this post, although ive only ordered both sourevans paste wax and lots of pads i'am very impressed with the service and delivery packages, very close to the $500 mark with them and i can see me heading over that within a month and i can see me being a customer for life!

loudog2
05-30-2009, 08:00 AM
Blackfire i so feel you on this post, although ive only ordered both sourevans paste wax and lots of pads i'am very impressed with the service and delivery packages, very close to the $500 mark with them and i can see me heading over that within a month and i can see me being a customer for life!
The total only grows. I don't want to know how much I've spent with them. The AG staff is great. Anytime I've had a issue, they have stepped up to the plate.

dlt21
05-30-2009, 10:36 AM
I had a UPS lost shipment ,Called Cust. Service They handled hassle free

Harleyguy
05-30-2009, 12:00 PM
If you ever in South fla try and make a trip by AG and meet the faces behind the computers that run Ag they are all awesome and dedicated to what they do.Maybe they will give you a tour of the place it will make your jaw drop.Went to the last DF and had a great time.

BenzDetailer
05-30-2009, 12:06 PM
I agree !

ScottB
05-30-2009, 03:36 PM
I aligned with Capt Max and the crew of Autogeek after using their products and seeing their support firsthand. I can tell you emphatically, they want to earn your business and find it equally important that you are happy after the sale too.

redg35
05-30-2009, 04:10 PM
I buy allmost all my products from here and have never had a problem.

VISITOR
05-30-2009, 06:25 PM
besides having already great low prices, the main reason i shop AG is because of their honesty and customer service. you can't put a price on that...

eyecandy
05-31-2009, 08:15 PM
I am glad they got things worked out for you, they are a great group! I love dealing with them. Large product lineup and great prices and/or sales! Be caution, their sales are addicting!!!

rwisejr
05-31-2009, 08:57 PM
I concur they are great to deal with. I always feel good after any purchase that I have made from them .That is quite a few.

bamaproshop
05-31-2009, 09:48 PM
I can't think of a better place to get my supplies from. Great products fast shiping great price and the best customer service around always helpful and they really do care... KUDOS AG :D

eyecandy
05-31-2009, 10:25 PM
I concur they are great to deal with. I always feel good after any purchase that I have made from them .That is quite a few.

Don't remindme I think this might be the first week in the last 6-7 weeks I did not place an order, they are addicting!!

killrflake
05-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Glad to see you found out what so many of our fellow geeksters have been learning first hand for years. Of course you could probably buy many of the products they carry at other places, but once you've spoken with them for advise, product inquiries or maybe a problem, your sold on the right place to buy your detailing needs. They are not happy if your dissatisfied.