PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice wax samples

thatick
05-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Is there any chance that autogeek will sell the individual 30 ml jars of dodo juice wax? I wanna try purple haze but dont really want any of the other waxes in the sample packs. I see them else where on the web so i was hoping maybe autogeek would add them to there product line. PLEASE!!!:D

ScottB
05-30-2009, 06:35 AM
I dont believe Dodo releases them seperately, other than Supernatural and likely do to its pricing. The samplers really are best choice in testing, and I would also suggest Hard Candy for anyone with metallic paint.

loudog2
05-30-2009, 06:54 AM
Other online retailers sell them

thatick
05-30-2009, 10:56 AM
the Dodo USA site sells the samples seperatly also, i was just trying to order from one place if possible. No big deal though

BenzDetailer
05-30-2009, 11:41 AM
There is another site that sells them one at a time and recently ran the DIAMOND WHITE on special in the sampler size !

mrGolfRider
05-30-2009, 12:55 PM
It is nice doing all your shopping in one place, but just like groceries, sometimes another market may just have something at a better price..In Ohio I am very loyal to Kroger, but hell, I shop at Meijer, Walmart, Marsh..and other places all the time...give the "other" online store a shot, you may like it..

It always seems like when I end up buying something, I find that AG has a sale the next week and it pisses me off.. I do like the assortment from AG, and sooner or later they will get some business from me, its just timeing for me...end of rant.

ScottB
05-30-2009, 03:33 PM
It always seems like when I end up buying something, I find that AG has a sale the next week and it pisses me off.. I do like the assortment from AG, and sooner or later they will get some business from me, its just timeing for me...end of rant.

I have learned three things working with AG and I am in no way priveledged to sales prior to release.

1. Subscribe to the AG Newsletter (front page on website)

2. Subscribe to the VIP Sales (type VIP in search box, go to bottom of current offer)

3. Plan all major purchases around holidays and keep an order of items wanted in WORD on computer in case a special sale is released outside the normal.

thatick
05-30-2009, 04:20 PM
It is nice doing all your shopping in one place, but just like groceries, sometimes another market may just have something at a better price..In Ohio I am very loyal to Kroger, but hell, I shop at Meijer, Walmart, Marsh..and other places all the time...give the "other" online store a shot, you may like it..

dont get me wrong, i shop all over the net for almost everything, i always just try to get as much as i can from one place to reduce the shipping costs. Im cheap like that

Emile
05-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Me too, I prefer shopping from Autogeek for all my car care stuff. They usually have the best price and it saves me $$$ anyways because I only have to pay for the shipping from one store. AG is also 110% reliable to get your stuff out FAST and their customer service is second to none.

But yeah, I have seen one or two online stores selling the Dodo Juice sample sizes "loose" and it makes sense. Nobody needs a sample pack of all the hard waxes or all the soft waxes. For the price, you might as well spring for one full jar which matches your vehicle's color, or for one of the hard or soft waxes which is for all colors.