PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Challenge

BenzDetailer
05-25-2009, 09:15 AM
I just returned from doing a free Detail on a Veteran's Car. As a Memorial Day Challenge to every deatiler, weekend warrior and every other member on this Forum. Seek out a Veteran Today and at the minimum do a free wash. It will make them feel special. But quite selfishly I feel great for having done it.
It is a very inexpensive random act of kindest that we can all fit in before our picnics, BBQ's and Family get togethers. Somewhere at some point in time a man or woman went to war or stood guard for our Freedoms !

God Bless our Veterans and God Bless America !

img
05-25-2009, 09:36 AM
20-year veteran--I did four.

BenzDetailer
05-25-2009, 10:09 AM
AMEN Brother Thank you for your service to our country - Your a Great American! Let's Keep the chain of greatness alive!

Meghan
05-25-2009, 10:36 AM
I can't get out to detailer for a veteran since we are here packing orders but doesn't mean I wouldn't love to... of course on the one day of the holiday weekend I work, it is sunny!
So thank you to those that can get out there and detail, I am sure in this time of our country there is a veteran living next door to you or very close by. So thank them with some Fuzion love!:buffing:

BenzDetailer
05-25-2009, 10:47 AM
Actually Meghan I did not have Fuzion but instead used Pinnacle XMT180 ! It came out very very nice if I say so myself.

jake80
05-25-2009, 10:54 AM
I am proud to be a veteran and now I am proud to be associated with all the people here at Auto Geek I salute all the vets ,also the people helping them by washing or detailing their cars,keep up the good work!
It's raining here in Saint Louis Mo and more on the way.....darn!!!

HMFIC
05-25-2009, 12:11 PM
What a great idea. Now that I finally got my happy arse out of bed I am goign to go down to my business and try to find one.

BenzDetailer
05-25-2009, 05:01 PM
jake80 - Thank you for your service to our country - You are a Great American - God Bless and keep up the fight !