PDA

View Full Version : Best protection and Durability

ZmZoom6
09-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Any ideas on what combo might give the best protection and Durability. New England Winters can be harsh and I don't always have the time to wax. Also, any good sealant and/or wax combinations?

sparkie
09-03-2006, 08:13 PM
IMO, Klasse twins. They are hard to beat.

http://www.autogeek.net/klasse.html

aceshigh73
09-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Although I have no experience with them... the Klasse twins like Sparkie said are considered to be the most bulletproof....

Surfer
09-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Since you asked for a sealent/wax combo, Klasse Twins topped with any of the Collinite waxes like #845. Their waxes last longer then damn near any sealent. Top Klasse Twins with it and you'll be plenty good for a harsh winter.

Mike T
09-03-2006, 08:40 PM
WG DGS and/or PB's Natty's Blue or Pinnacle LS.

supercharged
09-04-2006, 01:07 AM
WG DGS and/or PB's Natty's Blue or Pinnacle LS.
:iagree:

Either go this route (Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant x 2, then top it off with Natty Blue, Pinnacle Liquid Souveran, or DP Max Wax). Or if going Klasse Twins combo, still topp it off with carnauba for best durability. Be sure to let Klasse cure for 24 hours before applying carnauba.

ScottB
09-04-2006, 07:44 AM
Although I have no experience with them... the Klasse twins like Sparkie said are considered to be the most bulletproof....

Probably the most durable combo to date. Zaino would be the only other product that offers same protection. But remember durability (length of protection) does not necessarily mean the best protection. I dont know of a test to date that showed any product was the "best" as protecting.