PDA

View Full Version : did i remove my fuzion?

drastic_detail
05-23-2009, 05:22 PM
So I made a stupid mistake and waxed under a tree today and after I was done there was little contaminets stuck to the finish so I QD the car to get rid of em. Did I remove the fuzion I just applied? Also how long do I have to waite to apply a second coat of fuzion?

Rsurfer
05-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Most QDs have light cleaners. QDing right after waxing should not be a problem. Many apply a second coat right away. I like to wait a day or two before appying another coat.

agpatel
05-23-2009, 05:43 PM
You should be fine as said above most Qds do not remove wax's. You can apply right away for after a 24 hr cure time. If you have trees around were you detail your car I would invest in a shade or easy up canopy. I use one when I am at college as there is no place to cover the car to keep it in the shade and I love it.

ScottB
05-23-2009, 06:37 PM
what type of qder ?? As offered most should not appreciable harm the wax and some might actually provide a bit of a booster. (ie Spray Wax)

drastic_detail
05-23-2009, 10:24 PM
what type of qder ?? As offered most should not appreciable harm the wax and some might actually provide a bit of a booster. (ie Spray Wax)

Megs QD

agpatel
05-23-2009, 11:07 PM
You should be fine then, I have used that many time and it did not strip my wax.