PDA

View Full Version : Need help from Northern VA detailers

TeddyKGB
05-22-2009, 03:48 PM
So I am working on my car today and to make a long story short my white edge 2000 pad literally exploded. I was really lucky it didnt damage my car.

But because I still need to do my LSP I am needing to borrow a white finishing pad. Does anyone in the NOVA area, PG or Montgomery county have one I could borrow for a few days? I have to finish my car and then I have the in-laws Highlander on Monday

Rsurfer
05-22-2009, 04:11 PM
So I am working on my car today and to make a long story short my white edge 2000 pad literally exploded. I was really lucky it didnt damage my car.

But because I still need to do my LSP I am needing to borrow a white finishing pad. Does anyone in the NOVA area, PG or Montgomery county have one I could borrow for a few days? I have to finish my car and then I have the in-laws Highlander on MondayTry Asphalt Rocket he's in Northern Virgina. BTW you don't use a white pad for LSP. White is a polishing pad, use a grey, blue or red for LSP. Good Luck

TeddyKGB
05-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Thanks I might see if he is around.

In my Edge 2000 kit I got from AGO the white was the White Ultrafine Polishing DuraFoam Pad that indicates use for waxes or sealants. I think they now come with a red pad as well.

Obviously I need to order some pads!

TeddyKGB
05-22-2009, 04:26 PM
I'd even be willing to buy it from you if you are in the area.