PDA

View Full Version : A little weekend Autogeek/Griots Fun

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
05-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Ok here is the deal, Griots is moving fast off the shelves, appears we had some Griots lovers hiding in the closest on us! All you had to do was tell us you wanted us to carry it sooner!!! Anyway their are a lot of you out there that still have not tried Griots or would like to try a new Griots product. So let's have some fun, I will make this simple....
IF YOU RESPONSED TO THIS THREAD YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING TO GIVE US ON THE FORUM FEEDBACK! Plain and simple, if you are one of the lucky ones you will have to do a review with pictures and post it in the review section for all to see!

So here it is, I want to giveaway some Griots so you can try it out and share what you find with the class. In order to enter you must response to this thread and tell me you WOULD LOVE to do a review of a Griot product for the forum WITH pictures. You pick two products you would like to try out. On Monday I will let you know who all will be getting free Griots products.

Just remember to let me know in your thread...
1- that you are able and willing to do the review, this means you have the ability to take pictures and your dog did not eat your laptop and you can post them!
2- tell me two products you would be interested in- does not mean I will send them but I do want to know:D
3- and anything else you want to say since you will have our attention.:p

OGauge4Me
05-22-2009, 01:16 PM
I WOULD LOVE to do a review of a Griot product for the forum WITH pictures for the Weatherproof tire dressing, Griot's Garage Weatherproof Tire Dressing (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-weatherproof-tire-gel.html) and the Leather Rejuvenator. Griot's Garage Leather Rejuvenator (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-leather-conditioner.html)

agpatel
05-22-2009, 01:30 PM
I WOULD LOVE to do a review on Griot's products with plenty of pictures of any of the products but more specifically Griot's Garage Speed Shine Detailer (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-speed-shine-detailer.html) and Griot's Garage Best of Show Wax (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-best-car-wax.html). I have plenty of time on my hands as I am on summer vacation from College and need something to do as I am running out of cars to clean. Please help a lonely car nut/geek from boredom. Im the MAN

Oh yeah Meghan you da man, well woman but you get what i mean. :)

Jimmie
05-22-2009, 01:30 PM
I would love to do a review of Griot's Garage products with pictures.
Griot's Garage Undercarriage Spray
Griot's Garage Paint Cleaning Clay
I think that it is great that we got an undercarriage spray at AG. These sprays are the best for many different areas. I ran Ed out of his undercarriage spray on a black Chrysler 300 in Stuart, Fla., LOL

PerroneFord
05-22-2009, 01:34 PM
I WOULD LOVE to do a review of a Griot product for the forum. Of particular interest to me are the pH balanced wheel cleaner, and the rubber prep products.

I have several neglected vehicles that would prove excellent test beds for these products (one Range Rover, 2 Porsche 911s) and have photos of all three already in their before state.

The wheel cleaner has particular appeal to me because I am looking for something that is safe for all wheels, and safe for the environment. I try to purchase "green" products wherever possible, but I've never seen an effective wheel cleaner that was green.

Thanks for your consideration.

Meghan
05-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Griot's Garage Undercarriage Spray
Griot's Garage Paint Cleaning Clay
I think that it is great that we got an undercarriage spray at AG. These sprays are the best for many different areas. I ran Ed out of his undercarriage spray on a black Chrysler 300 in Stuart, Fla., LOL
I think I have seen that car around, the owner is a little strange!:p

dublifecrisis
05-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Meghan-I have been getting the Griot's catalog in the mail for a year now but since I am so dedicated to AG, I've never tried anything from them.

However, now that you carry the stuff, it's inevitable that I will order a couple items.

I am perfectly capable and willing to do a review with photos and would love to try:

Speed Shine
Speed Shine microfiber towel

or as an alternate:
Car Wash
Spray Wax

This way, the review could include 2 products in one.

sal329
05-22-2009, 02:15 PM
I would love to try their Undercarriage spray and Leather Care

mbaledge
05-22-2009, 02:32 PM
I would absolutely LOVE to review any Griot's product and post a review with a bunch of pictures, specifically their Glass Cleaner and Glass Polish, because my car is like five sixths glass. Lol

TheDodgeGuy
05-22-2009, 02:56 PM
I WOULD LOVE to do a review of a Griot product for the forum WITH pictures. Griot's waterless spray-on car wash and Vinyl & Rubber Dressing. Thanks for the opportunity Meghan!

Dusty Bottoms
05-22-2009, 03:01 PM
I WOULD LOVE to do a review of a Griot product for the forum WITH pictures!!! I would like to try the Griot's Garage car wash and their Best of Show Wax.

r0ckstrWS6
05-22-2009, 03:36 PM
hello, I WOULD LOVE to do a review of some Griots products. I will provide TONS of pictures and info ( I hope none of you have 56k lol). I would like to try griots engine cleaner and the car wash. :)

Wendell Jarvis
05-22-2009, 03:45 PM
1- that you are able and willing to do the review, this means you have the ability to take pictures and your dog did not eat your laptop and you can post them!
2- tell me two products you would be interested in- does not mean I will send them but I do want to know:D
3- and anything else you want to say since you will have our attention.:p

I agree to the above terms and conditions

Pats300zx
05-22-2009, 03:51 PM
I have been a dedicated Griots user for years. I think it is some of the first detailing products I ever bought.

Griot's Garage Wheel Cleaner
Griot's Garage Speed Shine Micro Fiber Cloths

My camera and review are waiting :)

michael k
05-22-2009, 05:26 PM
I'M IN!
I WOULD LOVE to do a review of a Griot product for the forum WITH pictures for the Groits garage crrome wheel cleaner and Best of show wax.

It will save me from boredom too!The kids told me the house is too clean and the landlord commented that the yard has never looked better.