PDA

View Full Version : First buy any suggestions

Redtaco
05-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Feed back pleaseI just recieved a $100 gift card and need some suggestions on what to buy. Ive been on this forum for about a month and all the info can be overwhelming. But thanks to this forum i have learn quite a bit especialy on how to and not to wash your vehicle. I own a 08 Red Tacomoma DC. The paint is in pretty good shape, just some minor swirls and i dont own a DA or Rotary yet and dont plan on purchasing one any time soon, so what polishers, sealants or waxes do you guys recomend.. I was thinking of purchasing the forum favorite, is this a good choice or should i go a diff direction. and i do plan on spending more that just the 100, but no more than 200. Thank you in advance.

Emile
05-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Klasse AIO to clean and prep the paint. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant to seal it up and bring out the shine.

Redtaco
05-19-2009, 08:14 PM
How about application

Emile
05-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Apply the Klasse AIO to your hood with a damp applicator pad and then remove immediately. Apply AIO to the next panel and buff immediately. Keep doing that until the whole vehicle is done. Klasse AIO is very difficult to buff off by hand if you apply it to the whole vehicle and then try to remove it.

Wolfgang DGPS, you just have to apply it to the whole vehicle, give it about an hour to dry, and then buff it off.

Autogeek will include a Klasse Application guide if you order any Klasse.

Redtaco
05-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Just read on the wolfgang looks reall good. Thanks alot i appreciate your time. I think i will go with your suggestion.:cheers:

wytstang
05-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Can't go wrong with KAIO/WG DGS it's a good suggestion. KAIO has many many uses for cars and homes (think sinks/fridge/stove/ect).

wytstang
05-20-2009, 12:16 AM
double post.

ScottB
05-20-2009, 05:43 PM
anything Menzerna ...