PDA

View Full Version : Boar’s Hair Wash Brush....

5000XD
03-26-2006, 07:35 PM
I promised you guys I'd let you know about this brush. In my eyes it's overpriced and of medium-low quality. Don't get me wrong I love AG but this brush sucks and for 50 bucks I expected a bit more.

I've washed my car once and already during the first usage hairs are falling out. The result wasnt bad but nothing spectacular. Next time I'll go for 3 cheaper brushes.

MailMan17
03-26-2006, 08:01 PM
I love my boar's hair brush. All good boar's hair brushes will shed the first few times you use it. That's how you can tell the good ones from the cheap ones. I agree that $50.00 is a lot of money, but once you get by that, it is a pretty cool tool.

5000XD
03-27-2006, 06:21 PM
I love my boar's hair brush. All good boar's hair brushes will shed the first few times you use it. That's how you can tell the good ones from the cheap ones. I agree that $50.00 is a lot of money, but once you get by that, it is a pretty cool tool.

Oke, I did not know that and I think you'r right cause today after washing the 4Runner it only shed 5 hairs :D

Neothin
03-28-2006, 10:31 PM
BHB's are supposed to shed as stated earlier. Don't let that set you off on the wrong path... I use a Griot's BHB right now and the only use that I have for it is cleaning EXTREMELY dirty areas while using a foam gun. I have found no other wash tool that lets me clean such areas with no to minimal washing induced swirling.