PDA

View Full Version : Did Natty's Blue replace the red formula?

Pages : [1] 2

ANDYS87
05-14-2009, 09:24 PM
I can't find Natty's Red paste wax on this site. It says that the blue is the new formula. Is the blue a replacement for the red??? If not, what is better on a black car?

loudog2
05-14-2009, 09:31 PM
They still sell it, just not here. At least I haven't seen it on here. But, I know they sell it on other sites.

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
05-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Red is still available, just not here. AG only had a limited supply. Supposedly Blue is better for darker colors and red is for all other colors, but I'm not 100% sure on that. The blue is great. I have it and love it!

redboost10
05-14-2009, 09:57 PM
i have a habit of topping their ex-p with nattys blue, especially on black

Dsoto87
05-14-2009, 10:20 PM
Nattys red is supposedly a limited run wax. I think they only make a few batches a year. You can find it on other vendors sites.

Nattys blue is for darker colors.
Nattys red is for lighter colors.

The red gives you clear sharp reflections. It looks wet but not deep or warm. I like the red on silver cars with a lot of flake

Emile
05-14-2009, 11:12 PM
Natty's White/Original is for all colors. Natty's Blue is for darker colors for a deeper, darker shine. Natty's Red is for all colors for a wetter, glossy-looking shine. Natty's Red is special edition and only a limited number was produced. Autogeek probably ran out of their supply and cannot get anymore. Other websites still sell it, I believe.

ScottB
05-16-2009, 08:57 AM
as offered red was originally a limited design, it was popular and remixed and some is still available directly from Poorboys. I thought it was quite blue in design, with maybe a bit more wetness.

BenzDetailer
05-16-2009, 10:39 AM
Red is widely available in the $24.00 range - Just do a Google Search - Not Really sure why AG does not have any left other then it is only made during a limited time each year and they did not properly estimate the Demand. You will have no problem getting it!

Pats300zx
05-16-2009, 11:05 AM
I just bought a jar of Natty's Red. AG wasn't carrying it so I went to another vendor. You can PM me for the details.

oski83
05-16-2009, 11:25 AM
I bought a jar a while back....very decently priced

Same vendor has white and blue as well ;)

07ImpalaSS
05-16-2009, 11:41 AM
I read on another forum he was reformulating his products, so maybe it's the newer version of the original blue?

BenzDetailer
05-21-2009, 04:55 PM
NATTY'S RED will be available next week according to POORBOY and a very limited 32OZ container will also be available (WOW). And yeah NO I don't make this stuff up!

termigator
05-21-2009, 05:12 PM
I read on another forum he was reformulating his products, so maybe it's the newer version of the original blue?

How can you reformulate perfection?:righton:
I think the only thing that could improve Natty's Blue would be durability, something I'm not too concerned with.

Meghan
05-22-2009, 10:06 AM
Just an FYI Nattys Red is done by Poorboys every summer, we have a shipment in transit. We do not keep it in stock all year cuz it is not made all year. :eek: So yes we order enough when we get it but since we cannot reorder a fresh batch again till the next summer we only keep it till our supply runs out. Otherwise you would be buying dusty wax, and no one wants dusty wax! :p
Just put a crazy picture in my head, imagine if we could only order Poorboys line or any line once a year.... we would have to order over a dozen pallets at a time.... that would be what you call a bunch of Poor Boys!!:cheers:

Bigfoot
05-22-2009, 10:53 AM
I have both the red and blue Natty's, and have to say they are both great!