PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang question

smokin' mark
05-12-2009, 10:18 AM
I've only used the sealant and love it. I want to try their other products but I'm confused. Do you apply the TSR, then the Polish, then the Glaze? Or the TSR, then the Glaze, then the Polish? I can't tell by the descriptions.

Matt S.
05-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Total Swirl Remover is a mild swirl remover
Finishing Glaze is a finishing polish
Paintwork Polish Enhancer is a non-abrasive paint cleaner

If you're using TSR and FG, there is no real need to use Paintwork Polish Enhancer. If you really want to use it, you can use it before TSR to clean the paint before polishing.

Emile
05-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Wolfgang Sealant is non-cleaning. So any amount of coats you are adding to the vehicle after the first coat, is just another layer for additional protection and gloss.

Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer simply strips old paint protection and fills in any paint imperfections, and preps the paint for the Wolfgang Sealant. It is essentially, a non-abrasive cleaner/glaze product.

Wolfgang Finishing Glaze is an abrasive finishing polish. It's called finishing glaze because it is only mildly abrasive but finishes the paint like a glaze (nice and shiny).

Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover is an abrasive polish used to correct heavier scratches and swirls.

If you do not own a machine polisher, then maybe you should try investing in the Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer. Apply it by hand to strip the old paint protection and to hide those scratches and swirls. Then follow up by applying one or two coats of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant.

Bunky
05-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Total Swirl Remover is a mild swirl remover
Finishing Glaze is a finishing polish

I think "mild" is not giving it enough credit. Isn't it more a medium polish. It is suppsed to be like Menz. SIP.

ScottB
05-12-2009, 09:42 PM
I think "mild" is not giving it enough credit. Isn't it more a medium polish. It is suppsed to be like Menz. SIP.

:iagree: