PDA

View Full Version : 1001 uses for XMT 360

richy
05-09-2009, 11:57 AM
With all these new products coming out all the time that we just seem to need so badly, my bottle of XMT 360 has been gathering dust. Since my knee surgery, I have been unable to do any work on my car or anyone else's. The other day I tried to get out into the garage to do something small on my car and ended up falling down a flight of stairs and injuring my knee further and banged up my elbow to boot. So much for that. I have shifted my focus to inside jobs just to get me past my cleaning obsession for the time being. Our stove is a glass top model which is now 9 years old. I have a bottle of Cerama Bryte which is sold specifically for that purpose. I find using it with a 3M green scrubbie they get out any stains on there. But, it really does not finish as well as I would like it to. I tried a couple of different things including DG 501 but the product that really makes it shine is the XMT360. I have tried putting it on by hand as well as with my UDM and a blue pad. Both work wonders. So if you have a glass top range, give the XMT 360 a go...now I'm waiting for it to go on for BOGO..hint, hint AG! :)

Meghan
05-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Was on BOGO last week!;)

richy
05-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Was on BOGO last week!;)

Are you sure, I looked specifically at that section. I had an order ready to go but wanted that too...bloody hell!!

termigator
05-09-2009, 02:08 PM
It was more like two weeks ago. I picked up a pair and then decided to pick up another pair along with the VIP Shamrock towels, but it was gone by then.

Pats300zx
05-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Its a great product Richy...I am always finding uses for it :)

loudog2
05-09-2009, 02:24 PM
With all these new products coming out all the time that we just seem to need so badly, my bottle of XMT 360 has been gathering dust. Since my knee surgery, I have been unable to do any work on my car or anyone else's. The other day I tried to get out into the garage to do something small on my car and ended up falling down a flight of stairs and injuring my knee further and banged up my elbow to boot. So much for that. I have shifted my focus to inside jobs just to get me past my cleaning obsession for the time being. Our stove is a glass top model which is now 9 years old. I have a bottle of Cerama Bryte which is sold specifically for that purpose. I find using it with a 3M green scrubbie they get out any stains on there. But, it really does not finish as well as I would like it to. I tried a couple of different things including DG 501 but the product that really makes it shine is the XMT360. I have tried putting it on by hand as well as with my UDM and a blue pad. Both work wonders. So if you have a glass top range, give the XMT 360 a go...now I'm waiting for it to go on for BOGO..hint, hint AG! :)
I hear you about the knee. I'm about 7 days after now, it still hurts. I tried some stuff on the car. The flex is a no go, since you need 2 hand. But, the PC is good. You can hold it with one hand while sitting or leaning over straight legged.

richy
05-09-2009, 06:08 PM
I hear you about the knee. I'm about 7 days after now, it still hurts. I tried some stuff on the car. The flex is a no go, since you need 2 hand. But, the PC is good. You can hold it with one hand while sitting or leaning over straight legged.

I'm old enough to know better than to push too hard. Having said that, I do want to spend about an hour in the garage next week to do a bit of testing and sample a cigar I was given. I'll just be doing an ONR wash and DG 501 via UDM, DWG by UDM and the beta testing. Not too big of a deal I hope.

RTexasF
05-09-2009, 07:49 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that your "desire to be escape" caused you to topple and injure yourself further. Good tip on the 360, thanks.

EDIT: I just scrounged up the 360 from my "forgotten products" pile and used it on the ceramic stovetop......WOW! Shines like a new car, one with four circles on it that is :cheers:

macman3130
05-09-2009, 08:28 PM
yup it was a pretty good bogo i got 4.

i was pretty impressed, i have a bug deflector or whatever you call it on the front of my jeep and after i polished my hood with lime prime i had a soaked white pad and decided to see if it would take the swirls out of my black plastic bug flector... and it did!!!!