PDA

View Full Version : Flex pad Help

Hoffer
05-06-2009, 10:00 PM
I am looking at getting the flex XC 3401 and was wondering what pads you guys suggest? Meguiars, flex, or Lake Country? Also what pads would you get and use for different products? So which pads would you use with products like Ultimate Compound, SwirlX, NXT, M105 & M205, etc. Any help would be great!

termigator
05-06-2009, 10:48 PM
I've always used Lake Country pads when I had the PC. Nothing's changed since I got the Flex. I did hear good things about Meguiar's pads though. I might get a few if they ever have it on the BOGO page.:D

detail viking
05-06-2009, 10:54 PM
I have used LC 6.5 and the Cobra 6.5 pads. I loved the LC pads. I feel that the Cobra's are even better though. I think you need a three pack of the orange, white, and maybe a few of the black's. That should meet your pad needs for a while. They are cheaper the more you buy;). I really love Poorboy's polishes. I also use Menzerna IP and 106fa and they are pretty amazing as well. As far as what pads to use with what polish, start mild and increase if you need to. Hope that helps. Do you want a Flex?...Yes. Do you need a Flex?.....Yes.:D
:buffing: