PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax

BILL
05-06-2009, 09:29 AM
How would you rate this product against Soveran Paste Wax??
as far as durability, shine, ease of use ....

loudog2
05-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Fuzion lasts a lot longer than souveran. They are 2 different looks. Fuzion is more crisp, where as souveran is a warm glow. Fuzion has the small sample size now. Get that first to see if you like it. Both are super easy to apply. Just wipe on and wipe off.

BILL
05-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Fuzion lasts a lot longer than souveran. They are 2 different looks. Fuzion is more crisp, where as souveran is a warm glow. Fuzion has the small sample size now. Get that first to see if you like it. Both are super easy to apply. Just wipe on and wipe off.

I saw that... $39.99 thanks.......

bamaproshop
05-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I like my Fuzion best i ever used.....

crash93ssei
05-06-2009, 04:07 PM
I have both and am very happy with both. As said above, the Souveran does leave a warmer glow, but doesn't last as long. My wife's car is still beading with Souveran now about a month later, but not as good as the first week.

I have used the Fuzion on several vehicles now and have also been extremely happy with it as well.

Overall, I would say that they are about equal in ease of use. Fuzion lasts longer and is more durable. As far as which one to snag up, I would get Souveran for a solid, dark colored, non metallic paint and get Fuzion for anything Metallic or a paint with a lot of flake in it.

Rsurfer
05-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Dark colors=Souveran, all others Fuzion.

BILL
05-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Dark colors=Souveran, all others Fuzion.

Thanks fella's

nosbusa
05-06-2009, 05:40 PM
I should be receiving my Fuzion tomorrow. I have a black metallic car. It will be interesting to see how it compares to Souveran. Souveran seemed to mute the flake on the paint a little. Still a great look though.

BILL
05-06-2009, 05:46 PM
I should be receiving my Fuzion tomorrow. I have a black metallic car. It will be interesting to see how it compares to Souveran. Souveran seemed to mute the flake on the paint a little. Still a great look though.

Yes! please post back......

ScottB
05-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Souveran is a show winner and a glow that just cannot be beat. It has no polymers in it to enhance durability so using the Pinnacle Wash and Souveran Spray Wax is necessary for longer durability. On show day this glow and depth cannot easily be beat.

Fuzion is modern in looks and quite wet. It is noticably different when used back to back. I think both are real testiments to waxes and both outweigh those others with ridiculous price tags, and much harder to use also.