PDA

View Full Version : Which LSP?

crash93ssei
05-02-2009, 04:36 PM
I am working on an '07 Lincoln Navigator right now and am torn on which LSP to use for it. I have Fuzion, Souveran, and Megs #21 2.0 sealant.

The reason that I am confused is the color. It is like a dark cherry color, but it has a large amount of flake in it of all different colors. The Souveran of course would look fantastic because of the dark color, but I haven't really heard much about how Souveran does with flakes. The Fuzion would look great because I really like how it makes metallic paint like this pop out at you. Last one is the #21 2.0 sealant. I have been very impresses with this every time I have used it, including the way it brings out metallic in the paint.

What do you think I should use?

loudog2
05-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Souveran hides flakes a little. But it looks great. Fuzion would make it pop, and have better durability. I haven't use the other choice.

Rsurfer
05-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Souveran hides flakes a little. But it looks great. Fuzion would make it pop, and have better durability. I haven't use the other choice.
:iagree::whs:

termigator
05-02-2009, 07:01 PM
I am working on an '07 Lincoln Navigator right now and am torn on which LSP to use for it. I have Fuzion, Souveran, and Megs #21 2.0 sealant.

The reason that I am confused is the color. It is like a dark cherry color, but it has a large amount of flake in it of all different colors. The Souveran of course would look fantastic because of the dark color, but I haven't really heard much about how Souveran does with flakes. The Fuzion would look great because I really like how it makes metallic paint like this pop out at you. Last one is the #21 2.0 sealant. I have been very impresses with this every time I have used it, including the way it brings out metallic in the paint.

What do you think I should use?

Just my opinion, but it you've been really impressed with M21 2.0, just keep using it until you're not impressed anymore.:cheers:

Dsoto87
05-02-2009, 07:08 PM
I might be crazy but souveran really made my flakes come out. This on a silver car.

Although, it was over a few layers of various sealants. That could have something to do with it.

I saw absolutely no muting. I love how it looked more so than even fuzion.

ScottB
05-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Fuzion ...purely for looks.

crash93ssei
05-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Thanks guys!

I went with the Fuzion.... LOVE IT!

Show n Shine will be up later :)

OGauge4Me
05-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Fuzion would have been my suggestion as well. It makes the Crimson Tintcoat pop on the Bonny.

bamaproshop
05-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Fuzion for me as well:whs:

BenzDetailer
05-03-2009, 03:56 PM
XMT 180 for me and then I mist with a little DODO for the final wipe off. It neutralizes the static and the cars repel duct for days!