PDA

View Full Version : BEST spray bottle ever!

Pages : [1] 2 3

crash93ssei
05-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Last year, I snagged up some Meguiar's Wheel Brightener. I love the cleaner and still have over half of the bottle left, but I was running into problems with my sprayers. I just could not find one that could hold up to the wheel cleaner. I tried several sprayers that were chemical resistant and shopped around town for weeks when I finally found this bottle.

GOOGLE : Spray Master (grey colored bottles) -- link removed !

I would LOVE to see AG carry these! I have had the Meg's Wheel Brightener in that bottle now for about eight months and it still works flawlessly. It is a high volume sprayer so you don't have to squeeze the trigger 30 times to coat the wheel, and the spray pattern is fully adjustable and is the best I have used to date, not to mention that the sprayer has a 5 year guarantee!!!

I paid almost $11 for that bottle locally and would buy more at that price in a heartbeat! Basically, I will replace every spray bottle I have right now with one of those :righton:

Lasthope05
05-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Nice find. Im going to snag up a couple of these. I've been looking around for a good chemical resistant bottle that could stand up to megs WB. I used to replace the heads on my bottles every months or two because its so strong.

mrGolfRider
05-01-2009, 11:47 AM
I guess when I start using products that have that type of impact on the sprayer I would look into this. It pays for itself if you buy two Megs spray bottles...good find.

Bunky
05-01-2009, 04:50 PM
I think I could use 6 or 7 lesser expensive bottles before paying for the cost of these 5 year guaranteed ones.

BenzDetailer
05-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Just Buy The Pink or Red Meguiar's Wheel Cleaner and you have an inductrial quality Trigger Sprayer that you can use with any bottle. Just trim the suction Straw to fit and the sprayer will last through stright Acid !

Bunky
05-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Just Buy The Pink or Red Meguiar's Wheel Cleaner and you have an inductrial quality Trigger Sprayer that you can use with any bottle. Just trim the suction Straw to fit and the sprayer will last through stright Acid !

Ha. I could buy any number of products for $10 to $15, use it, and then have a nice sprayer leftover.

VISITOR
05-01-2009, 07:11 PM
another way of maximizing your sprayheads and making them go further is by spraying them out, clearing anything left inside the tube/head and then put it back inside the bottle...

crash93ssei
05-01-2009, 07:23 PM
another way of maximizing your sprayheads and making them go further is by spraying them out, clearing anything left inside the tube/head and then put it back inside the bottle...

That is what I was doing with the sprayers I had before, but they still died eventually. For the first few months I had this Spray Master bottle, I did that also, but forgot to do so one day. After that, I decided I would not rinse it out ever again to see just how long it would last with the wheel cleaner sitting inside the sprayer. So far it has been a couple months and no problems at all with it.

I have used spray bottles from Meguiar's and other companies before and the sprayer itself was durable, but they just can't touch the high volume and excellent spray pattern adjustment of this one.

Like I said above, I am going to replace every one of my bottles this summer with these, even if I never had a problem with the sprayers I get here. They are, in my opinion, that much better :D

Surfer
05-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Megs has great bottles, their regular qd'er in the red bottle is the best misting sprayer I've seen, too bad you can't reuses them

Dayten
05-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Your local Home Depot should have them. While picking up a 36oz bottle of Folex at the cleaning section, I saw a whole case of SprayMaster Spray bottles. I picked up one bottle to use for my 50/50 alcohol solution. The spray bottles cost about $5, more then the bottle of Folex.

mrGolfRider
05-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Megs has great bottles, their regular qd'er in the red bottle is the best misting sprayer I've seen, too bad you can't reuses them

I re -use my bottle of megs OTC red bottle, I use the larger QD bottle as my ONR spray lube bottle, and the smaller QD bottle as my ONR QD bottle, I absolutely love the way they spray!

D_Nyholm
05-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Yup, saw these in home depot today for about $5. I've used them in the past and they work great!!

crash93ssei
05-04-2009, 09:02 AM
I looked at my local Home Depot and Lowes last year when I bought mine and they didn't carry these. Maybe they do now!

trlblazer3
05-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Got mine from HD as well. Use them for pre-treating carpets, Meg's Wheel Brightener, & APC. Very nice bottles with a durable sprayer.

bunyz06rabbitt
05-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Great call Dayten!