PDA

View Full Version : Kinda funny.

Excessive Detail
08-31-2006, 06:27 PM
So I got out of my last class around 4:00 and I so tired, I was thinking of just going home and sleep, but my car was pretty dirty and it was bothering me, but like I said I was freakin tired, hard decision to make, so I made the right one, I gathered up some strenght and cleaned my car. So I went to the local spray wash and got to work, I was probably the only person to ever break a out a 6 gallon bucket and a sheepskin at this palce. It was kinda tricky filling up the bucket, but finally got, put my grit guard in and soap, and got to washing. When I was drying I couldn't help noticing the way the other people washed there car and boy did it make me sick, between the guy using the faom brush to the guy qd his car with that new Ice stuff and a towel, I had to stop myself from telling them something, well we all can't be perfect. On the way home I was driving very slow, mainly because I really couldn't get all the water out of the crevices and I didn't want let it run everywhere, anyway I was on the last road to my apartment going 35 in a 40, and when I looked in my review I swear there was like a line of 10 or more cars. I thought it was pretty funny, I'm sure they didn't. In the end I made it back with an amazingly clean car, I can't wait to drive it around school tommorrow.

P.S. I noticed this today, I guess its an AG thing, but no matter how dirty my car is, its always cleaner than most of the other cars out there.
AG Rocks!!!!
Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

sparkie
09-01-2006, 04:05 AM
I know, I see it all the time at the car wash. Do you ever see them dragging the hose across the top of their suvs.

I had a guy that wanted me to detail his truck using ICE. What the! Anyhoo, I told him I will put it on for him, but my understand is that ICE will last only 5-10 days.

FloridaNative
09-01-2006, 09:15 AM
LOL I know!! Even when my car is filthy it is still the cleanest one in my neighborhood! lol

Rapidity
09-01-2006, 09:35 AM
My car is already looks out of place in the parking lot so I rarely notice how much cleaner it is than the other ones. Parking lot is full of SUVs, minivans and 4 door hondas.

Excessive Detail
09-01-2006, 07:09 PM
I once saw a guy spraying down his convertible, and I swear, I couldn't make this up, the top was down and his girl was still sitting in it, I just stared and tried not to laugh.

FloridaNative
09-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Oh man!! I'll bet she wasn't his girlfriend for long after that!! LOL

Reddwarf
09-01-2006, 07:49 PM
I once saw a guy spraying down his convertible, and I swear, I couldn't make this up, the top was down and his girl was still sitting in it, I just stared and tried not to laugh.

Maybe she was dirty too!

Rapidity
09-01-2006, 08:29 PM
eh... I've got a vert and I doubt it would be that hard to wash it with the top down.