PDA

View Full Version : Klasse all in one

BILL
04-29-2009, 01:59 PM
I remember Klasse all in one was the big Gi-hana as far as all in ones go..

is it still the top 3 in 1 ??
thanks.......

longdx
04-29-2009, 05:01 PM
I really like Klasse AIO. I love that it can be used on paint, glass, chrome, and hard plastic. Still in my stable.

ScottB
04-29-2009, 05:06 PM
they suggest the formula might have been changed when VOC regs came about a couple years back. It is still a rather nice AIO, but so is XMT360 and Optimums Polyseal.

termigator
04-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Klasse AIO was my first serious all-in-one. It worked really well. I used it as a base for everything. I haven't gotten anymore since they changed the VOC regs. I found Zaino's AIO to be just as good if not better. It definitely smelled better! I just recently picked up XMT 360 and I'm really excited to try it out. I'll probably still get another bottle of ZAIO, since I do like the Zaino line a lot (nothing IME protects or beads longer)and I lover using it as a base for Z2/Z5 Pro.

HMFIC
05-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Klasse AIO was my first serious all-in-one. It worked really well. I used it as a base for everything. I haven't gotten anymore since they changed the VOC regs. I found Zaino's AIO to be just as good if not better. It definitely smelled better! I just recently picked up XMT 360 and I'm really excited to try it out. I'll probably still get another bottle of ZAIO, since I do like the Zaino line a lot (nothing IME protects or beads longer)and I lover using it as a base for Z2/Z5 Pro.

How did you like the XMT 360 compaired to the ZAIO

Gary Sword
05-07-2009, 05:55 AM
I love Klasse AIO on exterior glass. Other then that I don't use it much.

BILL
05-07-2009, 06:11 AM
I love Klasse AIO on exterior glass. Other then that I don't use it much.

Good idea to use Klasse AIO before topping with sovervan paste??

as a good base for sovervan.......

Emile
05-07-2009, 08:09 AM
Klasse AIO is a good base for any product.

I also really like Zaino Z-AIO because it's easy to apply and easy to buff off and works on everything that Klasse AIO works on. Klasse AIO is a bit tricky to apply, and it's terrible to buff off if you let it haze over on the vehicle.

BILL
05-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Klasse AIO is a good base for any product.

I also really like Zaino Z-AIO because it's easy to apply and easy to buff off and works on everything that Klasse AIO works on. Klasse AIO is a bit tricky to apply, and it's terrible to buff off if you let it haze over on the vehicle.

Dont let it haze......its a WOWO product.....

vinnier6
05-07-2009, 08:41 AM
i have both xmt 360 and optimum poliseal, the xmt has more correction ability then the poliseal....both in my opinion require a final wax or sealant....

tempter927
05-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Thought I'd add, Klasse AIO is a good base for clearcoated wheels as well. Ive had great success with the klasse aio and zaino z5 topped of with aw on my wheels

67Customs
05-07-2009, 03:28 PM
I really like Klasse AIO. However, I have been using Poli-Seal a lot more. For hand application, I like Klasse AIO. For machine application, I prefer Poli-Seal. Lately, I have found it much easier on me to do my paint cleaning by machine.

Both are excellent under just about any wax or sealant.

termigator
05-07-2009, 04:17 PM
How did you like the XMT 360 compaired to the ZAIO

I'm still in the "excited to try" stage. :D
I just got it a few weeks ago and I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

ricka
05-07-2009, 04:43 PM
still like dg 501 as my go to aio. maybe the best paint cleaner ever imho.