PDA

View Full Version : PC pad

paradog
08-31-2006, 01:25 PM
THe PC comes with a white pad...does anyone use it? I also noticed the counterweight says to use a 5" backing pad...if I use a 6" will it be ok?

DeadSailor
08-31-2006, 03:10 PM
i wouldnt use the white pad....i dont really know what the cut on it is so i wouldnt nkow what to use it with

but i have some mf bonnets i put on it...but still never use that

as far as the weights im not too sure what the effects are of having the 'wong' one on there....besides it hurting your wrists

Rapidity
08-31-2006, 03:37 PM
I must have been born without something... because I can hold the PC by the head on 6 and it not hurt my hands.

DeadSailor
08-31-2006, 03:38 PM
idk, its not something super serious. but i can see it being anoying if i did that alot

ScottB
08-31-2006, 05:36 PM
I have only used the factory supplied white polishing head with microfiber bonnets over it. Never thought it was that nice in comparision to Lake Country and Edge offerings.

Meghan
09-01-2006, 07:39 AM
Would not use the Porter Cable pad for anything but throwing a bonnet over. It's not Lake Country quality and I do not recommend it. As for the counter weights, we have not seen any real difference in using the 6" versus the 5" counter weight. I use both backing plates and I never change my C.W.