PDA

View Full Version : Write product reviews and win!

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
04-29-2009, 12:53 PM
Do you like to try new products? Do you like to share your results with other detailers? We're looking for a few good detailers to try out products and write up informative reviews here on AutogeekOnline. Not only will your review help others make wise product choices, you could win an Autogeek Gift Certificate!

Every Wednesday for the next month, one exceptional review will be chosen from all the reviews posted that week. The winner will receive an Autogeek Gift Certificate! Reviewers can also receive free products to review based on the quality of their write-ups.

Reviews should be authentic, detailed, and unbiased. We're looking for your honest opinions on detailing products new and old, including pros and cons. Include photos! Show us your results and describe your process. For example, if you're reviewing a car shampoo, rate its cleaning ability, lubrication, scent, shine, sheeting, etc. Provide details to back up your opinions. Reviews should be posted here and titled "Review of (Product Name)." Please review one product per thread and leave a link in the review back to the product on our site.

The more information you provide, the better! :buffing:

RaskyR1
04-29-2009, 01:39 PM
I love trying out new products! To bad my writing skills suck! :D

wagonproject
04-29-2009, 01:48 PM

That's what old age does to you. :p

RaskyR1
04-29-2009, 01:50 PM
That's what old age does to you. :p

Actually that's what happens when you slack off in High School. :D

dublifecrisis
04-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Meghan-I'll do my best. So, are you saying start a thread with the actual review then paste the link to that thread in the ACTUAL product review section of this site?
I know I still owe you a review, but the only time I used the product was for a minimal test and didn't want to skimp out. Do you even remember what it was? so that will be my first review hopefully.

Oh, and does this apply to anything that AG carries or specific items? You said "new products". New to who?

Wendell Jarvis
04-29-2009, 04:30 PM
I would be more than happy to do a product review and do a write of my experience with those products.

longdx
04-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Meghan,
I just received my DP Rinseless Wash. I will review it later this week (raining today and scheduled tomorrow). Thank you .

Meghan
05-01-2009, 08:17 AM
We will go easy on you, heck if you haven't noticed in any of my posts, I can't spell worth sugar! You can keep it simple and use bullets points to get your message across.

Meghan-I'll do my best. So, are you saying start a thread with the actual review then paste the link to that thread in the ACTUAL product review section of this site? No a link to the product page. See the reviews that are up they have been done correctly.
I know I still owe you a review, but the only time I used the product was for a minimal test and didn't want to skimp out. Do you even remember what it was? so that will be my first review hopefully. I am very patient!:D

Oh, and does this apply to anything that AG carries or specific items? You said "new products". New to who?
Not new products, any products we carry. Wealth is knowledge, you might have used something and loved it or hated it, and someone might be on the fence about it, just clue them in on what you think of it.

I would be more than happy to do a product review and do a write of my experience with those products.
Let's see what you got!;)

RaskyR1
05-01-2009, 09:57 AM
We will go easy on you, heck if you haven't noticed in any of my posts, I can't spell worth sugar! You can keep it simple and use bullets points to get your message across.
;)

Well I did take this weekend off from detailing so maybe I'll take the time and write one up. I did just recieve some Opti-Seal and a few other products last week. :D

Meghan
05-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Well I did take this weekend off from detailing so maybe I'll take the time and write one up. I did just recieve some Opti-Seal and a few other products last week. :D

Do what I do, use Spell Check, I try not to post anything without the help of spell check!:cheers:

grambow
05-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Do you like to try new products? Do you like to share your results with other detailers? We're looking for a few good detailers to try out products and write up informative reviews here on AutogeekOnline. Not only will your review help others make wise product choices, you could win an Autogeek Gift Certificate!

Every Wednesday for the next month, one exceptional review will be chosen from all the reviews posted that week. The winner will receive an Autogeek Gift Certificate! Reviewers can also receive free products to review based on the quality of their write-ups.

So who won week one?

Meghan
05-07-2009, 12:36 PM
longdx is our winner this week, I would really like to stress the importance of pictures with reviews though, obviously we need the info but in my perfect world I would love pictures and info! :D

longdx please pm me with your info, you won $50 Autogeek Bucks!

grambow
05-14-2009, 07:04 AM
And the Wednesday week two winner is??????

Meghan
05-14-2009, 07:14 AM
And the Wednesday week two winner is??????
You will all find out shortly! :D

Meghan
05-14-2009, 08:10 AM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/18210-review-guzzler-hd-waffle-weave-towel.html

Our winner this week!