PDA

View Full Version : Poor Boy's Spray & Rinse Wheel Cleaner

ObsessiveAutoDetail
04-29-2009, 08:44 AM
I received a gallon of this product yesterday, all I can say is WOW! This stuff is phenomenal! I went in search of the nastiest, most neglected rims I could find (coated, of course), wet the rim first, applied Spray & Rinse, let dwell for a minute, and rinsed. Unreal. You can only use this product on coated or chrome rims. 90% of the grime just fell off. With a little agitation, the rest just disappeared.

It has a citrus-like smell - it does irritate the skin so wear gloves.

If you are looking for a more powerful wheel cleaner, give this stuff a try. Im the MAN

Emile
04-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the review and reference. I have only heard good things about this product. I just wish it could be diluted further because $40 a gallon is not cheap.

Lasthope05
04-29-2009, 03:30 PM
^^Megs WB is the best bang for your buck wheel cleaner if your looking to get something similar.

ScottB
04-29-2009, 05:00 PM
I would only add to heed to the directions exactly, this is strong stuff !

Wheels Should be Cool
Wet Wheels First
Spray Liberally
Rinse completely

redboost10
04-29-2009, 05:55 PM
it was a toss up between this and amazing roll off, but i wanted to get the aro due to its reviews as a tire cleaner so i figured i could use aro for the tires and wheels so skipped this pw product. i hate college, takes all my money. it will probably be in the next order.

ObsessiveAutoDetail
04-29-2009, 09:21 PM
I would only add to heed to the directions exactly, this is strong stuff !

Wheels Should be Cool
Wet Wheels First
Spray Liberally
Rinse completely

Absolutely.

I actually mixed up a batch cut w/ distilled water 1:1, still works amazingly.