PDA

View Full Version : your garage

macman3130
04-29-2009, 12:49 AM
heres my layout, kinda scetchy, still waiting on that new camera... post yalls up, i wanted just get idea of other peps set up

Flex :) came in today
shop vac, contractor grade 5.75 horse
2 buckets :)
DP
4in1
krystal vision
interior cleaner
interior protectant
engine degreaser

wolfgang
tire gel
tire cleaner
carpet and upholstery restorer

diamandite
glass cleaner

stoner
liquid glass rain repelant

PIN poly clay and lube, AW, PB bug squash, KIT car wash(got bout 9 cartons for a steal when autozone stoped carrying it here :))

P21s wax
NXT tech wax 2.0
PB natty paste

waiting on a 500$ order to come in thursday :righton:

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss175/macman3130/IMG_0718.jpg

and those towels town there are not for drying!! i put those between my jeep windows when in take em out.

Wendell Jarvis
04-29-2009, 06:10 AM
I have that exact same Wet/Dry Vac, great machine and does a terrific job on wet or dry surfaces plus you can use it as a blower also. But what I really like is your storage cabinet, that one rocks, mine is the same design but made of hard plastic.

Showroom Shine
04-29-2009, 07:06 AM
I have that exact same Wet/Dry Vac, great machine and does a terrific job on wet or dry surfaces plus you can use it as a blower also. But what I really like is your storage cabinet, that one rocks, mine is the same design but made of hard plastic.
DiDo on the vac/ blower. Got mine at Big Lots for $55. Good piece of equipment!

Wendell Jarvis
04-29-2009, 07:26 AM
DiDo on the vac/ blower. Got mine at Big Lots for $55. Good piece of equipment!
Strange coincidence, I bought mine at Lowes for $85.00, then about 2 weeks later I was at Big Lot's and lo and behold there was the same Vac (different color) I believe it was refurbished, but for $55.00 I was kinda ticked off that I should have checked at Big Lots first......but this is life.........lol......but it a great Vac, and portable, I do allot of on site details too.

macman3130
04-29-2009, 09:44 AM
yeah the shop vac is pimp cause its the biggest motor you can get that plugs into a normal wall jack and it is small enough for mobile detail. love the gladiator storage line.

Wendell Jarvis
04-29-2009, 09:58 AM
yeah the shop vac is pimp cause its the biggest motor you can get that plugs into a normal wall jack and it is small enough for mobile detail. love the gladiator storage line.

Where did you buy that storage unit? or web-site?

loudog2
04-29-2009, 10:26 AM
I got a steel cabinet like that at Sam's Club. It was over $100 cheaper than the gladiator stuff at Lowe's. The gladiator isn't even all steel. Check costco and Sam's club.

Wendell Jarvis
04-29-2009, 11:07 AM
I got a steel cabinet like that at Sam's Club. It was over $100 cheaper than the gladiator stuff at Lowe's. The gladiator isn't even all steel. Check costco and Sam's club.

Thanks Loudog, I will ckeck out Sam's, Hey, you won the Souveran Paste giveaway? Congratulations......great stuff.

loudog2
04-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Thanks Loudog, I will ckeck out Sam's, Hey, you won the Souveran Paste giveaway? Congratulations......great stuff.
I know, I was shocked. I looked to see who won, saw my name, but it didn't register right away. I did the double take.

Wendell Jarvis
04-29-2009, 11:49 AM
I know, I was shocked. I looked to see who won, saw my name, but it didn't register right away. I did the double take.

I have so many great waxes already, but that was one that I have been wanting for a long time, but the cool thing is at least I recognized the winner......lol.......have a great day