PDA

View Full Version : if ya dont have one, get one

Pages : [1] 2

macman3130
04-29-2009, 12:41 AM
got it today and used to put a megs selant on my jeep and a p21s paste freaking loved it! got a car to polish tomorrow and i cant wait to see how it kicks my pc's butt

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss175/macman3130/IMG_0715.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss175/macman3130/IMG_0716.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss175/macman3130/IMG_0717.jpg

supercharged
04-29-2009, 06:44 AM
you are gonna love that polisher. That instruction buklet is written in 15 languages, Germans like going the long route. :cheers:

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
04-29-2009, 08:08 AM
Congrats!! I can't tell from the pictures, but is that the rotary or DA?

macman3130
04-29-2009, 08:14 AM
its DA with forced rotation, ive only put wax on with it and plug it in and played with the speed triger, but it feels bout twice as powerful as my pc

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
04-29-2009, 08:15 AM
That's awesome man. I bet you're going to have a blast with it now. :autowash:

gary748s
04-29-2009, 08:17 AM
Congrats Macman! I need to upgrade to the Flex soon too. Don't you just love AG's careful packaging? I know a few retailers that could learn a few things from AG's shipping & packaging team!!!

macman3130
04-29-2009, 08:32 AM
thanks :) yeah cant wait to get out of class, got a truck to polish on tonight :buffing:

TLMitchell
04-29-2009, 08:35 AM
Don't you just love AG's careful packaging?

Packing peanuts suck! In my haste and anticipation to dig into the box to retrieve goodies I always have 'em all over the place. Cleanup is elusive and they're impossible to pour into the trash bin without spillin' 'em all over the place. They end up stuck to arms, legs, shoes and everything else and you end up picking at 'em individually. Dunno how environmentally friendly they are either...

I prefer the inflated-pillow packaging. I always save some for use when I have to send something. Handy to dispose of too... just give 'em a poke, deflate 'em and you're done.

Packing peanuts are evil!

TL <--- my peeve for the day

macman3130
04-29-2009, 08:55 AM
ha! ive never had a problem, you must look like a kid on christmas just diving in and throwing them all over the place to get to your new toys.... i love AG packing

Brace1
04-29-2009, 10:04 AM

I prefer those bags of air too. During DetailFest when Max was giving tours of the warehouse, he mentioned that you can request for the brown paper (he called it something funny like crap paper) to be used instead of the peanuts.

loudog2
04-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Don't forget to grease the felt ring and tighten the bolt.

gary748s
04-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Packing peanuts suck! In my haste and anticipation to dig into the box to retrieve goodies I always have 'em all over the place. Cleanup is elusive and they're impossible to pour into the trash bin without spillin' 'em all over the place. They end up stuck to arms, legs, shoes and everything else and you end up picking at 'em individually. Dunno how environmentally friendly they are either...

I prefer the inflated-pillow packaging. I always save some for use when I have to send something. Handy to dispose of too... just give 'em a poke, deflate 'em and you're done.

LOL... Yeah they aren't my favorite either but I still appreciate the effort AG puts into packaging there products. Still, nice little rant buddy...:cheers:

bamaproshop
04-29-2009, 04:51 PM
I will be purchasing one soon.......

termigator
04-29-2009, 09:23 PM

I hate them too. To avoid a mess, I slowly pour it into a kitchen bag and then tie it off when it's full. Try it. You'll pick up a lot less peanuts along with your pulled hair!:D

termigator
04-29-2009, 09:27 PM
I prefer those bags of air too. During DetailFest when Max was giving tours of the warehouse, he mentioned that you can request for the brown paper (he called it something funny like crap paper) to be used instead of the peanuts.

That's good to know. I'll try that next time. My neighborhood recycles all paper, but I have no idea what to do with the packing peanuts. Seem like such waste to just throw it out.

Don't forget to grease the felt ring and tighten the bolt.

What felt ring?:confused: