PDA

View Full Version : carpet and upholstery restorer

macman3130
04-29-2009, 12:35 AM
i have had a bottle of this stuff for about three years now that i got in a interior kit when i was first trying stuff from AG and it is amazing!! just decided to try it out the other day on some coffee stains in a guys truck i was doing, GONE! and then on some grease spots in the back of my jeep i got form moving crap around, GONE! and then some gooey white crap on a womans carpet, GONE! so far the wolfgang carpet and upholstery restorer has been amazing and im order a gallon next time i order (which will be next week ha) just wanted to let everyone know about my expirence with another great AG product:cheers:

ObsessiveAutoDetail
04-29-2009, 08:24 AM
FYI - The Detailer's Pride Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner is an awesome product as well. My wife actually use 2/3 of a 32oz bottle on the living room carpet (sick cat), and it worked better than ANYTHING we had ever used - even Resolve, which I used to be a big fan of. I gets out salt stains in floor mats and carpets, got a mechanic's greasy palm print out of upholstery on the door panel. IT's GREAT!