PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang glass cleaner.

supercharged
03-26-2006, 10:07 AM
I saw it in Wolfgang care book. But I cannot find it anywhere, not on autogeek.com, nor wolfgangcarcare.com sites. Is there such product?:confused:

ScottB
03-26-2006, 10:31 AM
I saw it in Wolfgang care book. But I cannot find it anywhere, not on autogeek.com, nor wolfgangcarcare.com sites. Is there such product?:confused:

I dont ever remember that product specifically in release. Funny, I can remember the Pinnacle Bike Line (Black and Blue canisters) and everyone thinks I am crazy when I talk about it. Maybe is was discontinued shortly after release ?? (JASON):confused:

Matt
03-26-2006, 01:07 PM
He's thinking of the Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner. It was discontinued, I believe due to VOC compliancy.

Matt
03-27-2006, 10:58 AM
OK good news - I talked to Max and we should have the product back shortly. :)

ASPHALT ROCKET
03-27-2006, 01:10 PM
I used to have some and thought it was much better than anything else i used. I tried getting some more, but was told no longer available. Can not wait till it is released again.

supercharged
03-28-2006, 05:05 AM
Awesome! I really want to try it when it will become available again. Wolfgang and Pinnacle are outstanding products, especially their smell. I love the smell of Wolfgang Spritz sealant! It smell like Trix cereal:D . It makes me want to use it again and again!

onehawaiian
03-28-2006, 03:43 PM
I love the smell of Wolfgang Spritz sealant! It smell like Trix cereal:D . It makes me want to use it again and again!silly rabbit, wolfgang's made for kids...?
wait, wha? :confused:

ScottB
03-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Awesome! I really want to try it when it will become available again. Wolfgang and Pinnacle are outstanding products, especially their smell. I love the smell of Wolfgang Spritz sealant! It smell like Trix cereal:D . It makes me want to use it again and again!

HMMM ?? :eek:

Wolfgangs original spritz scent was almost of a mans cologne, but unfortunately reacted wrong with the glossing agents and was almost immediately replaced with a citrus scent. I never heard of Trix scent prior ??

supercharged
03-29-2006, 03:39 AM
HMMM ?? :eek:

Wolfgangs original spritz scent was almost of a mans cologne, but unfortunately reacted wrong with the glossing agents and was almost immediately replaced with a citrus scent. I never heard of Trix scent prior ??
:D Well, very close.......by the way, speaking of the smell - it will be very helpful if product smell would be listed in product description. At lease the ones that smell good - like Trix:D .....Maybe autogeek will come up with some "limited edition" quick detailers with some good smelling detailers. the one I will love - natural leather smell (like Pinnacle leather conditioner - I love it!). because after a combination of Leather cleaner, then conditioner, then rubber/vynel protectant - it does smell like a tropical island:D .....maybe Gilligan's Island:D .....

Matt
03-29-2006, 10:10 AM
LOL @ Gilligan's Island :D