PDA

View Full Version : Detailing at Golf Course

LuxuryMobile
04-23-2009, 07:52 PM
I have a family friend/client who is a very respected local attorney. He hosts a golf tournament every year and asked if I would be interested in offering some basic washes to participants of the tournament. Well needless to say I agreed. My business partner and I agreed to do up to 15 cars through out the day. We had a very nice set up with decent shade. (approaching 90 during the day in Orlando, FL.)

Just wanted to throw the idea out there for any other guys who dont have the overflow of clients dying to have their paint corrected. We made a ton of people happy today and managed to make good money. About half of the vehicles we did today will call to schedule a future, more extensive "detail". We also agreed to give some money back to the charity that benefits from the tournament.

I strongly feel this event helped to establish us a little better. My favorite car of the day was a new BMW 750i, another was probably a newer Audi A3.

Just wanted to share, maybe someone else can market to golf courses to help establish themselves and make some money!

GXPWeasel
04-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Sounds like a great way to get your name out there, reach several clients at one time, and hope for some repeat business. Good thinking on your part, and best of luck to you that you will receive some full details out of the job. :thumbsup:

img
04-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Do you think it would work at putt-putt golf?