PDA

View Full Version : anyone selling a pc and pads?

StephenK
04-23-2009, 03:34 PM
i got a friend looking to buy a pc and some pads. he has been laid off like alot of us and is looking to start detailing for money. he has used mine a few times but i still need mine so i cant sell it to him. i know alot of people are stepping up to the flex so i am hoping someone is looking to unload thier pc and a few pads to start him with. i know this maybe asking alot but he is not looking to spend more than like $100 maybe as high as $120 please let me know

thank you
steve

rwisejr
04-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Best place is to look on ebay .They had some good deals on some there

Wendell Jarvis
04-23-2009, 06:16 PM
i got a friend looking to buy a pc and some pads. he has been laid off like alot of us and is looking to start detailing for money. he has used mine a few times but i still need mine so i cant sell it to him. i know alot of people are stepping up to the flex so i am hoping someone is looking to unload thier pc and a few pads to start him with. i know this maybe asking alot but he is not looking to spend more than like $100 maybe as high as $120 please let me know

thank you
steve

I have an extra PC for sale along with 3 different backing plates 10 purple wool foam pads, about 30 LC pads 5.5 all the colors except red ( I hand wax) original box, its about a year old works great, although I couldn't let it go for $120.00 I have that much just in pads

ScottB
04-23-2009, 06:20 PM
I would suggest buying new and from an authorized vendor like Autogeek. Why take a risk on a damaged or well used machine with no warranty to save 20-25 dollars. Economy or not, sometimes a little more upfront gives you added peace of mind.

Hades02
04-24-2009, 12:23 AM
Well spoken Killr

ZoranC
04-24-2009, 02:04 AM
Considering it is for an unemployed person in these times let me see if I could help out by letting go of my spare unit. Being a spare it has not been used but I might not be able to find original packaging.

I will PM you.

P.S. I hope mods will not mind as it is to help person during hard times.

StephenK
04-24-2009, 07:28 AM
I would suggest buying new and from an authorized vendor like Autogeek. Why take a risk on a damaged or well used machine with no warranty to save 20-25 dollars. Economy or not, sometimes a little more upfront gives you added peace of mind.

i tried telling him just spend the extra and get a new one but he use to work for Grainger which throught his work it would of cost him like $90. he never picked one up cause he thought his Sears 10"buffer was good enough. when he got laid of he asked to used mine so i let him and now he wants one.

ScottB
04-25-2009, 03:25 PM
Please understand I am not heartless to the unemployed, but I look at like this. A new one means security, just imagine how a used one will play out if broken quickly or damaged from the start. Now if someone here locally has a hardly used one and will make on heck of a deal, then more power to him. Ebay however might not be a place I would look as you cannot always trust the seller/reseller.