PDA

View Full Version : Question?

Excessive Detail
04-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Okay this may be a stupid question, but im in the process of moving so I was packing up all my detail stuff and to save room I was combining half or almost empty bottles of prodcut into on to save room, for instance I had two half bottle of liquid soveran, so I figured I'd add one to the other to make a full bottle, my question is I really couldnt get alll of it out and I didnt want to waste any so I was wondering whats the best way to get all of it out, could I add a little water or qd to and swirl it around to get it all out?

Lowprofile
04-22-2009, 05:34 PM
Thats actually a good question. I am haveing the same issue. Been putting all my liquids into 4 oz plastic bottles to save room and make carrying them around easier. Just hate to waste any bit of it. Maybe set them up upside down over the bottle and let it sit overnight. Or cut the bottle half way down and get a small spatula.

ScottB
04-22-2009, 05:36 PM
I would not add water to most products, just fill with what you can and toss away the rest. It likely would have been replaced long before you could use it all anyhoo.

Excessive Detail
04-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Thats what if figured, thanks for the reply.

I would not add water to most products, just fill with what you can and toss away the rest. It likely would have been replaced long before you could use it all anyhoo.