PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Pneumatic minis

smooth72
04-21-2009, 09:48 PM
New to this site so, sorry if tis has been discussed, but one of my little power tools that I call on for polishing paint or aluminum is Chicago Pneumatic CP7201P Mini Polisher also have used the Chicago Pneumatic Mini Random Sander - CP7200S the look alike but run at different speeds. I use the sander with 3m disk to sand it down to 2000 grit on aluminum using wd40 for lube and the hit with the polisher. I use this on small flat surfaces. Also the mini polisher is great to use on interior paint surfaces. Always looking for new methods or tools to do the project easier and better.

redboost10
04-22-2009, 12:08 AM
harbor freight tools rule!!! haha, my life plan with tools is always give harbor freight tools a chance before buying a better name brand

smooth72
04-22-2009, 11:12 AM
harbor freight tools rule!!! haha, my life plan with tools is always give harbor freight tools a chance before buying a better name brand

Harbor freight is Central Pneumatic and alot of them are the copies of the chicago pneumatics. I have HF 3" 99934-0vga and it works great too. You can tell that it is not the quality of GP but it cost $40 vs $120. I use both, but I have tool adiction.

redboost10
04-22-2009, 12:44 PM
yeah chicago/central, same thing from what hf has told me. good tools w/o the cost.

kinda like walmart supertech oil...that is quaker state oil i guess. i use it in my 15k race car motor, haha.