PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for AG sales department

Moises_C
08-29-2006, 06:57 PM
:( :( :(

My boss has just discovered im using the company address to send everything i bought in AG, he didnt like so no more Souveran for me, at least until i find another cheap way to send them to Monterrey.

Any distributors arround?, AG Monterrey - ideas????

FloridaNative
08-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Oh Snap!! but if you can get your parcels shipped to the office in Monterrey can't you also just get them shipped to your house??

joe.p
08-29-2006, 07:19 PM
is it more cost effective to have your package sent to your work then to your house?

aceshigh73
08-29-2006, 08:03 PM
Moises.. tell you Boss he's a f'ing TOOL.....
It costs him nothing (except maybe someone to process the mail which you might have already or if you are small enough shouldnt make a difference...) for you to ship products at their location...
Unless ofcourse you are using their UPS/Fedex number to ship on their dime.. but I dont think you said that.....

On a side note: It usually is a tad cheaper to ship to a business address..... but I dont think AG makes that distinction.... I know when I was on a competitors site recently, they asked when you put in a zip if it was a res or bus address.. and the bus was cheaper by a couple of quid...

ScottB
08-29-2006, 08:05 PM
Post Office Box ?? Best friends address ??

scottinflorida
08-29-2006, 08:21 PM
I agree with aceshigh73, but that doesn't fix your problem.

Every package I've received from AG is sent via UPS, however, UPS has never asked for a signature.

Do you have a neighbor that would receive your stuff for you?

A Post Office box would work too. You can get the tiniest of boxes and they will still receive your big boxes. When you get something big they put a note in your mailbox to tell you to come get your stuff.

I wish I was in Monterey, for a lot of reasons, but if I was, I'd make a special trip over to your work and detail your bosses car and then tell him to loosen the f^(& up.

Good luck,

S>

FloridaNative
08-29-2006, 08:35 PM
Does UPS ship to Mexico??

scottinflorida
08-29-2006, 09:11 PM
Does UPS ship to Mexico??

Oops, I should read before I type!

I missread the OP and thought he said "Monterey" as in that cool place just south of San Francisco.

Yep, Monterrey is Mexico, and I checked with ups.com and they do ship there.

S>

FloridaNative
08-29-2006, 09:19 PM
there you go Moises! If I were you, I would just have it shipped to my house via UPS.

Moises_C
08-30-2006, 08:31 AM
Yes thats Monterrey, Mexico

UPS, FEDEX ar any company will ship to Monterrey with no problem, but the S&H costs are very expensive, i used to send them to the company address in Texas, and then send them here using internal cargo frieghters.....Thats the part mu boss didnt like..
Maybe i can go to McAllen and get one of those PO Boxes, any ideas how much are those?